RDA talks about Woodley vs Till and Khabib vs Conor on FOX sports.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

he favors woodley if till makes weight and comes in like a welterweight. he gives till the advantage if till doesnt make weight and fights woodley with more mass.

he favors khabib. he doesnt see conor finnishing khabib by caught him with some punches. if khabib takes him down in the first round he could get the finnish. his ground control is to strong.

Last edited:
Since you didn't get your red panty night - Karen to RDA.

Cringe but funny

What he want? Conor gnna knock him out too broke ass foot

Biased commentary. Rda lost to khabib so it’s in his interest to play khabib up and make his loss not as bad.

he favors woodley if till makes weight and comes in like a welterweight. he gives till the advantage if till doesnt make weight and fights woodley with more mass.

he favors khabib. he doesnt see conor finnishing khabib by caught him with some punches. if khabib takes him down in the first round he could get the finnish. his ground control is to strong.

says the guy who chickened out from fighting conor by pulling out with a fake injury...just like his buddy aldo...

I really like Dos Nachos.
He's a bad dude.
Of course he's going to favor Khabibi tho.

Last edited:
Kahbib against RDA, was one of the best Khabibs performances, still remember

says the guy who chickened out from fighting conor by pulling out with a fake injury...just like his buddy aldo...
look-son-a-retard-21683832.png

RDA has fought tougher guys than conor, then moved up in weight and faced one of the scariest guys around. You're an idiot for thinking he would pass up on the crazy amount of money a title defense against conor would make him. Multiple doctors confirmed his injury.

And Aldo fought conor you absolute simpleton.

RDA could have taken his beating like a man and gotten his red panty night. Instead he pussied out. He will now fade into obscurity with no great accomplishments to speak of.

Rda dont like conor and he missed out on that fight and lost to beeb so his opinion sucks

Biased commentary. Rda lost to khabib so it’s in his interest to play khabib up and make his loss not as bad.

But to be fair his opinion is pretty much common sense. If Khabib gets him down, he won't stand up. And Conor's chance is a single shot to knock him out.

look-son-a-retard-21683832.png

RDA has fought tougher guys than conor, then moved up in weight and faced one of the scariest guys around. You're an idiot for thinking he would pass up on the crazy amount of money a title defense against conor would make him. Multiple doctors confirmed his injury.

And Aldo fought conor you absolute simpleton.

wow...you do realize that aldo pulled out of their 1st fight...hence why mendes fought conor...and you call me a simpleton..haha there are no words to describe you..only that I bet you enjoyed riding that short bus to school every day...and rda knew he was getting ko'd..and no, he hasn't fought tougher guys...not even remotely close..conor would have starched him..if eddie can starch him, imagine what conor would do...

What he want? Conor gnna knock him out too broke ass foot
The irony of this statement

conor throws kicks in the 2nd fight with nate and is the one walking out on crutches because he broke his vagina.

The irony of this statement

conor throws kicks in the 2nd fight with nate and is the one walking out on crutches because he broke his vagina.
How is that ironic? Rda broke ass foot cancelled the fight. That ain’t irony. Conor actually fought

wow...you do realize that aldo pulled out of their 1st fight...hence why mendes fought conor...and you call me a simpleton..haha there are no words to describe you..only that I bet you enjoyed riding that short bus to school every day...and rda knew he was getting ko'd..and no, he hasn't fought tougher guys...not even remotely close..conor would have starched him..if eddie can starch him, imagine what conor would do...
Yeah, Aldo pulled out with an injury, again verified by doctors. And then he fought him, you retard.

If he was scared to fight conor, Aldo wouldn't have immediately fought him after recovering from injury. My god you're dumb.

Both Ferg and Khabib are tougher than conor, and RDA fought them without issue. And then RDA moved up a weight class and fought Robbie Lawler, one of the scariest guys in the UFC, much scarier than lil conor could ever hope to be.

You conor fanbois are somehow getting even worse.

Yeah, Aldo pulled out with an injury, again verified by doctors. And then he fought him, you retard.

If he was scared to fight conor, Aldo wouldn't have immediately fought him after recovering from injury. My god you're dumb.

Both Ferg and Khabib are tougher than conor, and RDA fought them without issue. And then RDA moved up a weight class and fought Robbie Lawler, one of the scariest guys in the UFC, much scarier than lil conor could ever hope to be.

You conor fanbois are somehow getting even worse.

Neither khabib or ferg can hit like conor can...and aldo pulled out with a week to go..if you get "injured" a week before the fight, I'm not buying it...he probably wanted more time to train..there was a ton of controversy over his "injury" conor fought on a badly injured knee and didn't pull out..and this is after aldo pulls out...the conor haters are multiplying every day...

Back