RDA loses all credibility for this

Hey look, another irrational butthurt fan. Shocking.

So, RDA losses all credibility because he got injured?
GTFO!
A great fighter become worthless lying trash in a Sherdog millisecond.
But we have the foremost training experts, physicians, and dieticians posting here so is normal.

Ts, you are "that guy".

And when I say " that guy" I mean- the guy who speaks out of his anus, the guy who wasn't there, doesn't know what the fuck actually happened, exactly when things were realized, etc- but still, here you are, claiming to actually "know" everything, somehow, and you are claiming that RDA "loses all credibility" over this. You are just stating that, like fact.

YOU lose all credibility over this thread, and even a thread titled "we breathe oxygen" should be considered a shit thread, and skipped over by all.

I bet he did it because uncle dana told him so.. and stop crying like little twats

Would a man break his own foot just to hold onto the title longer? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Really? How so? Do you think they faked their injuries?
All I know is they were no where to be found on fight day! If you were their homeboy and got beaten to death by some punks, I don't think they'll show up to save your ass!

Him and his team didn't know it was broken till this week when a Dr could look at it. They couldn't a Dr on the weekend

You can get an X ray in a fucking ER at 2am on a Saturday morning. Way too many people making excuses for RDA's bullshit here due to their irrational Conor hatred.

Liked your post until I noticed the Brazilian shot in it.

You can get an X ray in a fucking ER at 2am on a Saturday morning. Way too many people making excuses for RDA's bullshit here due to their irrational Conor hatred.
actually I don't hate Conor or really like RDA, pretty indifferent truthfully. And to address your x-ray comment pretty sure the fracture had verified by UFC's docs. Plus you sound like you hate RDA pretty emotional there fool

All I know is they were no where to be found on fight day! If you were their homeboy and got beaten to death by some punks, I don't think they'll show up to save your ass!
All I know is you know shit.

So you think you know shit better than me?
So be it, I'll call you the shit master from now on
Gotten to. I'm not the one talking crap around here, but whatever you say sweetheart. Cheers.

Gotten to. I'm not the one talking crap around here, but whatever you say sweetheart. Cheers.
You gay or something? I ain't your sweetheart! I don't roll that way! Stop showing your personal affliction, no one wants to know!

I don't understand how this takes away credibility.

The man has an entire PR team, with whom he probably has very little interaction, sending him do/do not lists every day telling him what he can and cannot say.

UFC is a business. Business is a game, the mechanics of which very few of you are privy. There are entire sciences dedicated to ascertaining strategic business maneuvers.

Your analysis is akin to someone looking at the sun and calling it a yellow ball.

I was with you TS up until the "typical Brazilian scum bag" bullshit you came out with. Fuck off with that shit.

Back