fghfhf.png

vs.

Em2tu4qXIAAuH5E

hgjghjg.png

y

We've all seen the fights lol.

Still no Eddie-RDA vids lol

RDA has 7 LW losses in the ufc

Yeah, I think he also got better after losing to Alvarez with a lucky punch. He moved up to Welterweights and even won good fights at there. He is still solid, he is better than Alvarez for sure right now. But I think he is still behind top 5 such as Poirier, Gaethje or Tony Ferguson.
Alvarez is better and has a stoppage win over Gaethje too

Goddam RDA looked great last night. Before that his last LW fight was against Tony, and he lost a very close decision.

I think a lot of people forgot how good he was, after losing to way bigger WWs.

I thinks he’d be able to beat the likes of Poirier and Gaethje if he stays at LW.
<TrumpWrong1>

Yeah, I think he also got better after losing to Alvarez with a lucky punch.

We need to stop the fake lucky punch narrative. Someone posted this clip this morning. Eddie lands 50 straight unanswered punches. RDA got smashed..

RDA coming in 1-4 into this fight doesn't deserve a main event.

Idk I think Islam would've beat him the same way 4 out of his previous 5 opponents had. Against all the KO artists, there's a chance he gets clipped otherwise you're rooting for a guy to hug someone really hard for 3 out of 5 rounds. I just don't get the appeal as a fan.

Which RDA has his way with Conor? The one who ko'd Bendo and beat Pettis? Or the one who got tooled standing in back to back fights with Eddie and Tony and has 4 other LW losses in the UFC to guys not named Khabib?
Tooled? Wow. I had to log in just to respond to these ignorant posts.
You must of forgot that RDA was 100% dominating that fight with Eddie until the punch. Eddie was in no way within reach of victory by the way that fight was looking. RDA was stuffing any attempts for takedowns, kept it standing when wanted and was looking comfortable.
Lucky punches do happen. Hail marries are a rare occurrence.

We are also going to argue Tony? Tony and RDA fought 5 rounds and RDA also was switching camps/coaches at the time. He looked like a shell compared to normal. But STILL had a competitive fight with arguably one of the best LWs in the UFC.
If you think Conor was going to KO RDA stiff around that time you’d just be dead wrong. We know RDA wouldn’t fight him on the feet that entire fight. Truly believe Conor would of been submitted. It isn’t the same fight as today.. but to try to discredit a fighter for the reasons your giving is just straight up ignorant to the sport and disrespectful.
Diaz arguably won the second fight with Conor as well.. and Diaz was “motivated”. Competitive fight with a journeyman.. lost the first, almost let the second slip away. Even if we want to argue that a wins a win.. Conor was struggling to get that win. Just imagine if they did the RDA fightat the same weight class..
It’s laughable watching the ignorance of your posts. Trying to present your opinion as a fact without even knowing the facts about the fight or even presenting what happened during the fights you want to talk shit about.

We need to stop the fake lucky punch narrative. Someone posted this clip this morning. Eddie lands 50 straight unanswered punches. RDA got smashed..

Unanswered shots.. after being rocked.. by a lucky snag. The entire fight leading up to that was telling a different story. We need to stop trying to discredit fighters because of a loss, is what we all need to stop doing.

You must of forgot that RDA was 100% dominating that fight with Eddie until the punch. Eddie was in no way within reach of victory by the way that fight was looking. RDA was stuffing any attempts for takedowns, kept it standing when wanted and was looking comfortable.

We are also going to argue Tony? Tony and RDA fought 5 rounds and RDA also was switching camps/coaches at the time. He looked like a shell compared to normal. But STILL had a competitive fight with arguably one of the best LWs in the UFC.
If you think Conor was going to KO RDA stiff around that time you’d just be dead wrong. We know RDA wouldn’t fight him on the feet that entire fight. Truly believe Conor would of been submitted. It isn’t the same fight as today.. but to try to discredit a fighter for the reasons your giving is just straight up ignorant to the sport and disrespectful.
Diaz arguably won the second fight with Conor as well.. and Diaz was “motivated”. Competitive fight with a journeyman.. lost the first, almost let the second slip away. Even if we want to argue that a wins a win.. Conor was struggling to get that win. Just imagine if they did the RDA fightat the same weight class..
It’s laughable watching the ignorance of your posts. Trying to present your opinion as a fact without even knowing the facts about the fight or even presenting what happened during the fights you want to talk shit about.

What world do you live in? RDA wasn't dominating anything prior to getting KOed by Eddie, the fight was pretty much even and not much had happened yet.

What world do you live in? RDA wasn't dominating anything prior to getting KOed by Eddie, the fight was pretty much even and not much had happened yet.
Watch the fight. Just watched RDA highlights. That fight wasn’t about to be a win for Eddie.

Watch the fight. Just watched RDA highlights. That fight wasn’t about to be a win for Eddie.

I have watched the fight, you watch the fight.

You said that RDA was dominating Eddie prior to getting KOed, that isn't even remotely close to reality. RDA was trying to pressure Eddie and Eddie was defending takedowns and landing counter shots then he landed the shot that rocked RDA, no one was dominating prior to Edddie rocking RDA.

I have watched the fight, you watch the fight.

You said that RDA was dominating Eddie prior to getting KOed, that isn't even remotely close to reality. RDA was trying to pressure Eddie and Eddie was defending takedowns and landing counter shots then he landed the shot that rocked RDA, no one was dominating prior to Edddie rocking RDA.
Not going to play the “no you” shit with anyone here. I’ve watched the fight. You must of had some blinders on.

Unanswered shots.. after being rocked.. by a lucky snag. The entire fight leading up to that was telling a different story. We need to stop trying to discredit fighters because of a loss, is what we all need to stop doing.

You should take your own advice and stop discrediting Eddie for mauling RDA.

Eddie KO'd RDA in 3 and a half minutes after nothing really happened.

You're delusional

I think he can possibly beat Hooker, Gaethje, Dustin, but not easily and with heavy heavy grappling. I don't think he can beat Tony, I think it goes like the first fight did, and Conor I feel is a 50/50 split bc we don't even know what Conors capabilities are anymore

Alvarez is better and has a stoppage win over Gaethje too
Eddie's face changed after the Gaethje fight, then he caught Gaethje with a knee at the end of the fight when it was very close to being over. That's basically the best fight of Alvarez, still his face was in a different shape because of Gaethje, he was very close to being finished as well.

And as I said earlier, Alvarez fights well when there is no pressure over him, when he fought Gaethje, Gaethje was favorite to win, not Alvarez. That also helped Alvarez in that fight, because mentally Alvarez is not championship material, he fights better when there is no pressure over him. Gaethje also got better after that lost, since that was only Gaethje's second UFC fight, while Alvarez had more UFC experience over Gaethje.

As I said earlier to other guy, you don't understand anything about fighting as well. At the beginning of the video, the first shot is the lucky punch that we are talking about, the rest is beating the guy who just barely standing because of taking that lucky punch.

Eddie caught him with a lucky punch, then RDA got staggered and that gave the opportunity to Eddie to beat RDA. Yes, RDA could get knocked out with that single punch, he just lasted longer after getting rocked.

Eddie's face changed after the Gaethje fight, then he caught Gaethje with a knee at the end of the fight when it was very close to being over. That's basically the best fight of Alvarez, still his face was in a different shape because of Gaethje, he was very close to being finished as well.

And as I said earlier, Alvarez fights well when there is no pressure over him, when he fought Gaethje, Gaethje was favorite to win, not Alvarez. That also helped Alvarez in that fight, because mentally Alvarez is not championship material, he fights better when there is no pressure over him. Gaethje also got better after that lost, since that was only Gaethje's second UFC fight, while Alvarez had more UFC experience over Gaethje.

As I said earlier to other guy, you don't understand anything about fighting as well. At the beginning of the video, the first shot is the lucky punch that we are talking about, the rest is beating the guy who just barely standing because of taking that lucky punch.

Eddie caught him with a lucky punch, then RDA got staggered and that gave the opportunity to Eddie to beat RDA. Yes, RDA could get knocked out with that single punch, he just lasted longer after getting rocked.

<YeahOKJen>

I know Felder has solid defensive grappling but i feel it is those missed moments that make RDA not championship worthy rn. Why can’t he get to a good advantage on the deck against Paul Felder and attempt subs or rain down gnp. He is a 1000 dan triple mega black belt or whatever is he not? Felder is a guy who works hard in a Gracie gym and puts in the hours. Is Felder’s BJJ resistance that effective? He even said he didn’t train any grappling.
Felder has been ranked in the top 10 for a few years now I think. He is a very good fighter.

Now I don't know if that means RDA can still beat the top 5 guys (like Dustin and Gaethje) but I believe he showed he is still at least a top 10 Lightweight himself

You are criminally underrating Eddie and overrating Justin G. What really are Justin’s biggest wins in UFC? He lost to all the studs he fought (Eddie, Dustin and Khabib) he only beat a double weight cutting and fucked up version of Tony. Saying he was winning until he didn’t against Eddie is an excuse.

Justin is a great fighter but Eddie has had a better career to this point.

Back