RDA is still champ material at LW

Hes 1-1 with Diaz.

RDA has been outstruck by far lesser strikers than Conoran and doesnt have near Diaz' chin
Conor outstruck by Nate Diaz, who RDA totally dominated.

Em2tu4qXIAAuH5E

''Oh, you're a wrestler now?'' <45>

Not in the ufc

Nate diaz subbed conor, and Nate diaz is a far worse fighter than RDA, as evinced when they fought and RDA embarrassed him in all aspects of MMA.

So yes, conor was subbed by worse fighters than RDA

I know Felder has solid defensive grappling but i feel it is those missed moments that make RDA not championship worthy rn. Why can’t he get to a good advantage on the deck against Paul Felder and attempt subs or rain down gnp. He is a 1000 dan triple mega black belt or whatever is he not? Felder is a guy who works hard in a Gracie gym and puts in the hours. Is Felder’s BJJ resistance that effective? He even said he didn’t train any grappling.

How many people have you seen effectively grapple paul Felder? Just a reminder, Felder man handled charles oliveira from top position

Nate diaz subbed conor, and Nate diaz is a far worse fighter than RDA, as evinced when they fought and RDA embarrassed him in all aspects of MMA.

Diaz wasnt remotely motivated for that fight and I suspect you know tgat.

Eddie is a far superior fighter to RDA As evidenced by his dominance in a title fight, not a fight EDA begrudgingly took to fulfill a contract.

Also stiffened by Stephens and jaw broke by Guida. Good luck standing with Conor. Not sure if hes quite the wrestler of khabib dither

Eddie is a far superior fighter to RDA As evidenced by his dominance in a title fight, not a fight EDA begrudgingly took to fulfill a contract.

Every body knows he wasn't motivated for the conor fight. He was drinking on a boat in Cabo. That just makes your argument even worse.

Not following your redirected argument.

Every body knows he wasn't motivated for the conor fight. He was drinking on a boat in Cabo. That just makes your argument even worse.

Both mofivated in the rematch tho.

Not redirected, but a counter to your assertion ghat RDA is a far superior fighter to Nate based on a victiry over hin...and fhus that Conor has lost to someone "far worse" than RDA

Lol lucky punch

Rda got his jaw broke by Guida and ko'd by eddie
An conman has been subbed by far worse fighters than RDA.
Not in the ufc

Both mofivated in the rematch tho.

Not redirected, but a counter to your assertion ghat RDA is a far superior fighter to Nate based on a victiry over hin...and fhus that Conor has lost to someone "far worse" than RDA
Goddamn I'm getting a kick out of you running so hard to move those goal posts haha.

Goddamn I'm getting a kick out of you running so hard to move those goal posts haha.

Which RDA has his way with Conor? The one who ko'd Bendo and beat Pettis? Or the one who got tooled standing in back to back fights with Eddie and Tony and has 4 other LW losses in the UFC to guys not named Khabib?

Which RDA has his way with Conor? The one who ko'd Bendo and beat Pettis? Or the one who got tooled standing in back to back fights with Eddie and Tony and has 4 other LW losses in the UFC to guys not named Khabib?
You don't follow me. I'm not talking about RDA vs Conor. I don't care about that imaginary fight that isn't happening.

I'm talking about you being owned repeatedly and you moving the goal posts each time you say something wrong like it never happened.
Keep gargling them balls
lol what?

You don't follow me. I'm not talking about RDA vs Conor. I don't care about that imaginary fight that isn't happening.

I'm talking about you being owned repeatedly and you moving the goal posts each time you say something wrong like it never happened.

lol what?

Stop.

The entire argument was that Conor has lost to a "far worse fighter" than RDA...which nate isnt

Stop.

The entire argument was that Conor has lost to a "far worse fighter" than RDA...which nate isnt
Scroll up to my first post. I quoted the exact sequence. First you said he never got subbed by someone worse than RDA. Someone brought up you were wrong, and pointed out Nate subbed him and that Nate lost handily to RDA. You were wrong about fight history.

So you moved the goal post. You then said that didn't count because Nate wasn't motivated. Then someone brought up he was less motivated coming off a boat from cabo. The fight where he subbed Conor of course. So now your motivation logic was wrong too.

So you moved the goal post again. "But he was motivated in the rematch." As if that erases history and makes the first fight nonexistent. The fight that undermined your original assertion... that Conor was never subbed by someone worse than RDA.

Don't stop though. Like I said, I just find it funny.

Last edited:
He is somewhere between 5-10, I don't see him beating Dustin or Gaethje. He did beat Felder, but that fight normally would've been way harder had Felder had gotten in some grappling/wrestling training preparing specifically for RDA. I wouldn't say champ material yet, but it's definitely not out of the question either. For a lot of the guys RDA style matches up pretty good for I'd say, at least much better at 170.

Yeah, I think he also got better after losing to Alvarez with a lucky punch. He moved up to Welterweights and even won good fights at there. He is still solid, he is better than Alvarez for sure right now. But I think he is still behind top 5 such as Poirier, Gaethje or Tony Ferguson.

The only reason he lost to Alvarez was because he was close to death during the weight cut. He was always a better fighter than Alvarez, but bad circumstances and you could argue bad matchup. He probably should've taken fewer fights at WW, got his diet right and stayed at LW with more selective fights.

He’s still good but I doubt he’s good enough to hang with the top 5 LW anymore. He did lose to Tony back in the day. I think good wrestlers like Gaethje will be a problem for him.

RDA vs Gaethje should provide an assessment of his championship prospects in the division

Scroll up to my first post. I quoted the exact sequence. First you said he never got subbed by someone worse than RDA. Someone brought up you were wrong, and pointed out Nate subbed him and that Nate lost handily to RDA. You were wrong about fight history.

So you moved the goal post. You then said that didn't count because Nate wasn't motivated. Then someone brought up he was less motivated coming off a boat from cabo. The fight where he subbed Conor of course. So now your motivation logic was wrong too.

So you moved the goal post again. "But he was motivated in the rematch." As if that erases history and makes the first fight nonexistent. The fight that undermined your original assertion... that Conor was never subbed by someone worse than RDA.

Don't stop though. Like I said, I just find it funny.

No...I said he bever fot subbed by someone "far worse" than RDA.

I stopped reading after that BS

Back