RDA is not even co-main on a Fight Pass show in Singapore!!!!!

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RDA was supposed to fight McGregor and get a career payday last year. Damn he should retire

DCAeB-jUwAEaMQg.jpg:large

636037944371733753961249981_AlvarezFinalFlurry.gif

tumblr_og86h5qTIc1u2ragso1_500.gif

Rafael-dos-Anjos-Conor-McGregor-UFC-197-01-750x3701.jpg

RDA >>> Conor McGregor

Biggest beatdown on Nate's career:
hqdefault.jpg

Biggest beatdown on McGregor's career:
159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0-1.jpg

Last edited:
RDA has had an interesting career.

He gets stuck in slumps and then goes on a tear and then gets caught up on another slump and then goes on a tear again.

No red panties night for him.He had his chance and blew it...

Oh yeah, that was his red panties night and he ate shit and ended up watching Diaz collect and now look.

<{Heymansnicker}>

RDA has had an interesting career.

He gets stuck in slumps and then goes on a tear and then gets caught up on another slump and then goes on a tear again.

Good. Then after Mayweather spanks McG and sends him back to MMA with his tail between his legs, albeit richer, RDA can welcome him back with open arms making McG part of that tear.

My how the mighty have fallen.

Roger Donald Andrews will be back guys
Just needs a new camp IMO

If your buddy called you up on a Tuesday at 11pm saying he was at a bar 1/2 hour from your house with RDA, and you should come down, would you even go? If you had to get up early?

I'm guessing if he were doing shots with Nate Diaz, or hanging with Cowboy Cerrone, you couldn't find your keys fast enough. Charisma is a powerful thing.

Conor broke RDA without even fighting him. UFC knows he is not going to be the same.

It happens. Eddie went from headlining one of the biggest UFC events with Mcgregor to prelims.

If your buddy called you up on a Tuesday at 11pm saying he was at a bar 1/2 hour from your house with RDA, and you should come down, would you even go? If you had to get up early?

I'm guessing if he were doing shots with Nate Diaz, or hanging with Cowboy Cerrone, you couldn't find your keys fast enough. Charisma is a powerful thing.

What???!!!

So...Cerrone and Nate Díaz have more charisma than RDA? Cerrone??? Nate?

Damm. I'll bet everybody that's close to RDA respects him a lot. In Brasil, USA or Singapore. His fans, his friends, his pupils.
Guy is a great fighter, a respectful martial artist.
Come on...Cerrone?
RDA allday.

And this has nothing to do with RDA making then look almost amateur indide the octagon.

Great fighter but his best days are behind him sad to say.

What???!!!

So...Cerrone and Nate Díaz have more charisma than RDA? Cerrone??? Nate?

Damm. I'll bet everybody that's close to RDA respects him a lot. In Brasil, USA or Singapore. His fans, his friends, his pupils.
Guy is a great fighter, a respectful martial artist.
Come on...Cerrone?
RDA allday.

And this has nothing to do with RDA making then look almost amateur indide the octagon.
He's a great fighter, b

He's an excellent fighter - but this is show business. People go to school or work and come home and choose their entertainment. I think RDA is a better fighter than Cerrone, but as a fan I root for Cerrone more than RDA (though I like RDA too). It is what it is, we pick our favorites. Respect to all the fighters.

Back