RDA, is not champ material anymore.

He trained for a completely different fighter. Shut your fuckin face

I thought RDA looked great. Good punches, good body kicks, a big slam and heavy top game over 5 rounds of cardio.

Not bad.

Its more than obvious that at 36 and after so many wars, Rda is past his prime and might not be able to beat Justin, Dustin, Conor and Tony. He can beat many other lightweights, though. That alone is impressive after all those miles.

The move to WW took prime years out of him. Started out well, then the size difference vs big WW wrestlers became apparent. A bit of a waste, all because the cut was very hard for him. He's a good argument for a 163 or 165 class. There needs to be a place for equal competition for every fighter in the biggest organizations.

He's old for a LW now, 36. Still good, but best days behind him. Though stays in shape, which prolongs his career. But he's not a top contender anymore. Of course, resurgences have happened before, so we'll see.

This was his return to 155. Could be better next time. I'd test that out against Do Bronx or Hooker, as Felder was ranked 7th, so RDA likely gets that spot now, and those 2 are right above. If RDA wants to stay at 155.

I have a feeling you only read the results and then made a thread. He didn't barely win a split decision.

Back