RDA, is not champ material anymore.

but he is gonna go into top 5. Felder fight was a blessing. he just fought no 7 rather than no 12 and won.

Not great, but a pretty decent gatekeeper test for someone like Chalder or an up-and-comer. He's very well-rounded and not the kind of guy that a hype job is going to beat. You're pretty good if you beat him.

Just because one shit judge gave it to Felder doesn't make RDAs performance any worse
Its was a shit performance from RDA before the decision. Felder came to bang bro, RDA didn't want none of that 5 days notice smoke .

Old man RDA still got some gas left in the tank. Perhaps one last run, for the good ol' times, is not completely out of the question.

I see the same RDA every time. The guy is good and always performs. It’s just the level of competition changes. No matter what he does, he ain’t beating top guys like Usman, Khabib, Colby, Conor or even Dustin

I see the same RDA every time. The guy is good and always performs. It’s just the level of competition changes. No matter what he does, he ain’t beating top guys like Usman, Khabib, Colby, Conor or even Dustin
I don't even think he could have beat that hype train he was supposed to fight. Felder pretty much saved this dudes career. RDA was basicly one fight away from bellator.

I think it was a very good fight but there is a huge difference between #7 and number 1. I would like to see RDA fight Hooker next. I don’t think he can beat anybody ranked higher.

If you think that was a legit split decision I have some magic beans to sell you.....not the best performance out of RDA but as he said himself afterward, he was not happy with it. As the shorter guy against a striker RDA did well, he marked up Felder every time he landed, Felder's face looked like hamburger helper at the end. Felder's TDD was very good too. I think the 'nothing to lose' mentality helped Felder's sense of gameness, but RDA had a good gas tank throughout, avoided damage etc just has to adjust a few things to make a run again.

It was clearly a unanimous decision win for RDA if it wasn't for the obligatory doofus of a judge.

Nobody has looked against felder for a while now. Idk what you were expecting. Only khabib, imo, could domimate felder if they ever fought.

Not great, but a pretty decent gatekeeper test for someone like Chalder or an up-and-comer. He's very well-rounded and not the kind of guy that a hype job is going to beat. You're pretty good if you beat him.

<FookIsThatGuy>

You mean Chandler?

TS, needs to learn how to use commas correctly.

RDA may never be champ again but the judge who scored that for Felder should be shot in the fucking face...or at least not be allowed to judge another combat sport again, whatever's easier.

Paul retired and hasnt stepped foot in a mma gym in 4 months. The truth comes out.
Unless you have a source of him not stepping a foot in a mma gym in 4 months you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading false statements.

Back