RDA, is not champ material anymore.

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Split decision. 5 days notice Felder. RDA is lucky that hype train pulled out.

he's lucky Felder wasn't playing basketball with the jv squad or it would have been a short night imo

If Khabib is still active nobody can be considered a champion any more.

Reactions: CDR
RDA honestly only looked good in the 5th when Felder was dead tired. I was pretty underwhelmed by RDA

RDA is a tough fight for anyone in the lightweight division I think. He looked impressive tonight.

Great performance by RDA. Split makes it sound like a close fight. Clear 50-45/49-46

I wouldn't call that a "Great performance" I don't think anyone watching that thought PRIME Dos Anjos, the dudes getting up there in terms of Age and Mileage, and didn't really do much with ANY of the takedowns. He was able to make quick work of Mangy on the ground but struggled with Felder who took the fight on short notice.

You underestimate how tough Felder is, this was a great win for RDA. RDA most likely won't be champ again though, you're right on that, but he can definitely be a contender.

RDA slept. He kept taking Felder down so he could take naps.
he put pressure and landed a few big hits. guys much bigger than him, he couldnt land knees and his pressure game didnt have much effect. Anyways, he hurt Felder a lot more than he got hurt and had a gas tank for 4.5 rounds, which is good to see. looking forward to see him fight again, this guy takes all fights and always bring it

Paul retired and hasnt stepped foot in a mma gym in 4 months. The truth comes out.

Nah, it was a clear UD regardless of how one clueless judge scored it. RDA could have submitted him in the 5th if it wanted but looks like he decided to play it safe.

Back