RDA is done as a top guy

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
it was obvious in the Lee fight even tho he won and choked Kevin out

his sturiking looked sloppy in that one and not good overall. Hes still skilled enough to beat most guys but not the top guys and Chiesa is a weight class bigger even tho hes not that good it was too much to handle at this point

RDA is a warrior tho and one of the most complete fighters ever and easily one of the best of the past era and a top 5 LW ever and a really good WW too.

Really only got dominated by Khabib, Eddie (after a horrific weight cut) and Usman (massive 20+ pound weight difference in cage) during his purime years, was extremely competitive with and or beat everyone else spanning the top LWs and WWs

I was shocked by his poor Fight IQ and lack of urgency. That sure ain't pre-USADA RDA.

RDA now needs to move up to MW..... Only really 2-3 wrestlers/good grapplers up there.

Of course, and has been for some time like you suggest. Just compare his last few performances to when he steamrolled Henderson, Pettis, and Cerrone.

My boy RDA too small for WW

He got tooled by a tool...

I was expecting rda to tko this bum

it was obvious in the Lee fight even tho he won and choked Kevin out

his sturiking looked sloppy in that one and not good overall. Hes still skilled enough to beat most guys but not the top guys and Chiesa is a weight class bigger even tho hes not that good it was too much to handle at this point

RDA is a warrior tho and one of the most complete fighters ever and easily one of the best of the past era and a top 5 LW ever and a really good WW too.

Really only got dominated by Khabib, Eddie (after a horrific weight cut) and Usman (massive 20+ pound weight difference in cage) during his purime years, was extremely competitive with and or beat everyone else spanning the top LWs and WWs

he is looking stiff as fuck bro, he made chiesa look somehow lively in the striking

Back