RDA: "I'd be ashamed of walking with that belt" (BMF)

RDA is correct once again. Nothing was more cringe than Jorge and his man servant showing off that belt at 246.

Masvidal and RDA would be a good fight. It's not a walk in the park for either guy.

I could see each guy getting victories over the other if they were to fight multiple times.

lol wut?

Masvidal is head and shoulders above RDA in striking. RDA is also no threat to Masvidal in terms of wrestling either.
How do you figure? RDA was able to get Colby down who is a much more accomplished wrestler than Jorge. And RDA has decent enough striking that Jorge can't disrespect him and fight careless, especially with the threat of the TD where RDA likely has the same type of advantages on the ground that Jorge theoretically would have on the feet. I think it's actually a really good match up. It's not like a hype match or anything, but based on their experience and career strength of schedules definitely would be a great fight in the cage.

- Says he wanna fight more this year (3/4 times);
3 to 4 times?
4 fucking times? in the 11 months left on 2020 would mean he'd have to fight every 2-3 months. I call bullshit on his statement.

For the past 5 years he's averaged 2.2 fights per year.
He fought 2 times in 2015, 2 times in 2016, 3 times in 2017, 2 times in 2018, 2 times in 2019

And with the high level opponent's he's fighting I cannot see him going more than 3 times in 2020.

RDA has been fighting pro for 15 years and 13/15 years he's never had above 3 fights per year.

Last edited:
rda would get hit allot harder than he can hit jorge, he also struggles striking backwards aswell can be seen in the ferguson and lawler fight.
I thinks its close but jorge would the favorite, jorge is putting guys to sleep with their hands, and most of rdas stoppage come from guys with power in their hands (stephans, lawler, alvarez) its the same reason i think conor would ko rda.

Definitely interested in seeing that fight

Love RDA. I think he takes Masvidal but it’s be a hell of a fight.

rda would get hit allot harder than he can hit jorge, he also struggles striking backwards aswell can be seen in the ferguson and lawler fight.
I thinks its close but jorge would the favorite, jorge is putting guys to sleep with their hands, and most of rdas stoppage come from guys with power in their hands (stephans, lawler, alvarez) its the same reason i think conor would ko rda.

Definitely interested in seeing that fight
RDA has zero power at WW, I don’t recall him getting a single knockdown since moving up.

That fake belt is the closest thing Masvidal will get. He will never touch real gold. Nate Diaz wouldn't be parading that belt around like its some real accomplishment.

"I love being a completely anonymous nobody." - RDA

Yup, the BMF belt thing is utter shit.

Back