RDA: "I'd be ashamed of walking with that belt" (BMF)

I fucking love RDA man.
Maybe one of my 5 favorite fighters ever.
He's definitely my top guy right now. Once he sets his pace and pressure it's a thing of beauty to watch.

It is extremely frustrating watching him on the back foot though since he can be a bit limited there

RDA dismantled Bendo, Prime Pettis, Kevin Lee, Cerrone, Diaz and had a super close fight with Colby

Jorge has beaten Till, Diaz, Cerrone.

Jorge is good and a very good striker but he's not invincible.
RDA is a monster too

I agree with everything you said except for the idea that the Colby fight was ‘super close’

No he wouldn't. He would walk around with it smiling. It may not really be a representative of the baddest fighter but it's fucking hilarious.

I love Jorge, but it is pretty lame. All he did was beat Nate Diaz, you could hand out a dozen of those. It's not a real title.
Make a few extra for Clay Guida and Joe Stevenson too

I agree with everything you said except for the idea that the Colby fight was ‘super close’
it was 2-2 going into the 5th, Colby showed more heart and won the 5th handily though. Maybe I over exaggurated but thats because people act like he got dominated

RDA isn’t wrong, Masvidal won’t be caught in public with that joke of a belt once he gets beaten for the 14th (lmfao) time.

I love Jorge, but it is pretty lame. All he did was beat Nate Diaz, you could hand out a dozen of those. It's not a real title.

Can't blame him, all Conrat did was beat Cowboy coming off 2 TKO losses and degenerates act like he beat some undefeated monster and redeemed himaelf from the Khabib humiliation.

Can't blame him, all Conrat did was beat Cowboy coming off 2 TKO losses and degenerates act like he beat some undefeated monster and redeemed himaelf from the Khabib humiliation.
Conor is not carrying a belt around with him. He brought that thing to the Conor fight.

He's right
Toughest guys have the real belt, no. The best guys at following MMA rules have the belt. Tough does not mean best and best does not mean tough. Sometimes we are lucky to have a tough champion.

I'd be ashamed of getting worked by Leon Edwards.

Really dude.... you are making it sound like he got worked by somebody in the level of Cm Punk or Cindy Dandois

<LikeReally5>

As much as I agree with RDA here I think Masvidal would beat him, far better striker, more explosive and I don't think RDA would outgrapple Masvidal

Interview to combate.com

- Says he wanna fight more this year (3/4 times);
- Intends to have the belt again;
- There are good names on division (Conna, Colby, Masvidal) but he is focused on Chiesa;
- BMF means nothing. Toughest guys are the ones with the real belts. If someone beats Nate Diaz and gets that belt, so he deserves one too.

Shots fired!

RDA beats Chiesa by TKO and Masvidal by cardio and being better on grappling and BJJ.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...a-vergonha-de-andar-com-aquele-cinturao.ghtml
agree on all accounts.

Can someone beat Masvidal already so I don't have to hear all the jealous whiney cunts bitch and moan about a dude who is doing his job by finishing whoever Daddy Dana is feeding him

giphy.gif

He lost 3/4. Granted, those 3 are the 3 best in the division but he needs to string together 2-3 wins before he sniffs a shot at the belt.
Don't overlook Chisea but you still need to beat someone that dominated you to win the belt.

Back