RDA: "I'd be ashamed of walking with that belt" (BMF)

Fedor_Silva

Chicken hunter / mdfc fat champ
@Green
Reaction score
Interview to combate.com

- Says he wanna fight more this year (3/4 times);
- Intends to have the belt again;
- There are good names on division (Conna, Colby, Masvidal) but he is focused on Chiesa;
- BMF means nothing. Toughest guys are the ones with the real belts. If someone beats Nate Diaz and gets that belt, so he deserves one too.

Shots fired!

RDA beats Chiesa by TKO and Masvidal by cardio and being better on grappling and BJJ.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...a-vergonha-de-andar-com-aquele-cinturao.ghtml

RDA is a bad style match up for Masvidal.
He'd had to survive the early rounds but after he sets his pace and range I couldn't see Mas handling his striking and pressure.

He's right
Yeah not much else to say here.

It's a pretty clear attempt by Dana to attract more attention to fighters who have entertaining press conferences but cant beat the best.

I love Jorge, but it is pretty lame. All he did was beat Nate Diaz, you could hand out a dozen of those. It's not a real title.

He's right

always been a big fan of RDAs style, can't help feeling he'd have been murked by conor tho as his body just didnt seem to fit at LW anymore. i dont even think hes big for the class, maybe just too many weight cuts or whatever

That belt is pretty embarrassing. Like walking around with a toy.

Interview to combate.com

- Says he wanna fight more this year (3/4 times);
- Intends to have the belt again;
- There are good names on division (Conna, Colby, Masvidal) but he is focused on Chiesa;
- BMF means nothing. Toughest guys are the ones with the real belts. If someone beats Nate Diaz and gets that belt, so he deserves one too.

Shots fired!

RDA beats Chiesa by TKO and Masvidal by cardio and being better on grappling and BJJ.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...a-vergonha-de-andar-com-aquele-cinturao.ghtml

I don't know. It would be interesting to see him against other 155ers at 170. Dustin poirier comes to mind. Both are in no man's land right now. Obviously rda is better than cerrone. It would be interesting to see where he stands now

Hey Dos Nachos, how's bob and donald?

<BronTroll1>

I'd be ashamed of getting worked by Leon Edwards.

RDA is a bad style match up for Masvidal.
He'd had to survive the early rounds but after he sets his pace and range I couldn't see Mas handling his striking and pressure.
lol wut?

Masvidal is head and shoulders above RDA in striking. RDA is also no threat to Masvidal in terms of wrestling either.

RDA vs Masvidal would be insane.

wme era... where words of nate diaz creates belts... total shitshow

If anybody wants that belt it's because it's a "belt" and has some monetary value. It looks cool, don't get me wrong, but I have always enjoyed RDA's blunt, dry sense of humor.

Mmmmmmm Brazilian Salt is delicious

"Viva La Brazilia"

lol wut?

Masvidal is head and shoulders above RDA in striking. RDA is also no threat to Masvidal in terms of wrestling either.
RDA dismantled Bendo, Prime Pettis, Kevin Lee, Cerrone, Diaz and had a super close fight with Colby

Jorge has beaten Till, Diaz, Cerrone.

Jorge is good and a very good striker but he's not invincible.
RDA is a monster too

Which is exactly why he’s unmarketable. He takes the sport too seriously.

Back