RDA: "I want to thank Dana and Lorenzo for finally giving me an easy fight. He'll break like a girl"

Does Conor KO RDA in 1 minute?

• Total voters
Jose Aldo said it was going to be an easy fight. I'm pretty sure Chad Mendes said the same thing. They both hit the deck after taking the left hand shot and you will just be another victim, Rafael. They all say it's an easy fight until they take that left and then they fall. Every single time.

Conor is a tougher opponent than both Pettis and Cerrone. He's far more dangerous on the feet than them. He reacts much better than they do when his opponent wants to move forward and pressure him. Unlike Pettis & Cerrone, Conor's game isn't almost completely neutralized when he's pushed backwards and doesn't let the threat of the TD effect him like Pettis.

Pettis and Cerrone are great kickers, some of the best kickers around - but if you use constant forward pressure against them, it really effects their striking because they rely on their kicks more than anything. If you can make them trade hands more than they're comfortable with, you can beat them, especially Cerrone.

Conor is a more complete striker than both of them because not only does he have good kicks, he has some of the most dangerous boxing in the sport. His countering ability is some of the very best around, which makes it very difficult to push forward, he makes his opponent back off very quickly once they get tagged by that left.

He's far more dangerous on the feet than Pettis and Cerrone because he's a far more versatile striker. He reacts extremely well under pressure, his game isn't almost completely neutralized if you push him backwards and he doesn't fear the TD at all. The fact he doesn't fear the TD and doesn't let it hinder his performance in any way is one of the reasons he's so dangerous, it's also why Carlos Condit is so dangerous and finishes guys because he doesn't fear the TD. If you go in and let the threat of the TD effect you in any way, it will make you hesitant on the feet (as we all know) like KJ Noons was against Burkman the other night.

Pettis & Cerrone obviously have better kicks than Conor, they're some of the best kickers in the sport - but Conor has some great kicks of his own. He mixes it up extremely well with his kicks, he throws everything at you and a lot of people think they're just flash for some reason, but he uses those kicks to set up his punches, whereas most fighters use their punches to set up their kicks. He's very dangerous with his kicks, the Mendes fight proves it. Conor's boxing is miles ahead of Pettis, Cerrone AND dos Anjos.

Being the more skilled boxer doesn't always mean you're going to be better than your opponent, even if you are truly the better boxer. It's all about effectiveness - so, not only is Conor the more skilled boxer, he's the more effective one.

All it takes is one, especially when you're fighting McGregor. Not only does he have tons of power, but as we all know - his timing, accuracy/placement is some of the very best around. He doesn't have to hit you very hard, he just needs to land it in the right spot, at the right time and it's over.

RDA's best chance at winning is to take Conor down and either TKO him or submit him. He is not going to win a striking battle. Not that he can't be competitive or anything, RDA is a great striker now, just that Conor is simply too dangerous there. It's just a matter of time before he lands and puts you down.

This is not an easy fight for dos Anjos at all. He can say this shit, but he know damn well that it isn't an easy fight. Aldo talked about how Conor is going to be an easy fight, too, look what happened. I'm pretty sure Mendes said the same thing. They all say it's an easy fight until the bell rings and they realize that they are not going to last on the feet with him at all. They all say it's an easy fight and then they fall. Every single time.

I feel McGregor will land that shot eventually and get the KO/TKO. I believe it will be 3 rounds at the very most and I'll be surprised if it actually goes to the 3rd. It's only a matter of time until Conor lands that shot and RDA gets hurt real bad and gets put down.

RDA will move forward with a combination, but fail to bring his hand(s) back to guard his head like he normally does and he will pay for it. The way he drops his right hand when throwing the left is a very bad sign. I'm sure he's really tightening up his defense, but all RDA has to do is drop that right hand while throwing the left just once and it can all be over. Just one little slip up and Conor can put his lights out.

Conor will make history once again. He will take that belt from Rafael and be the first man to hold two UFC titles at the same time. He will break more records, and he will break Rafael's jaw and it will require more plates/screws.

McGregor via KO/TKO. Rafael is going to sleep. All it takes is one, just one. It's just a matter of time. Rafael is in serious trouble if he thinks this is an easy fight. Conor is already in his head. Conor will break him mentally and then he will break him physically just like he did to Jose. Then Rafael will be back in Brazil working at Jose's restaurant.

I can't wait to see all the Conor haters bawl their faces off for the 8th time in a row. There's going to be so many sad little excuses.

It's going to be one of the most glorious nights in MMA history. It won't be as glorious as when Holly KO'd Ronda, but it will definitely be up there.

Conor will take that belt and not only will he be crowned as the first and only two division champ in the UFC by holding two belts at the same time - he will be crowned as the greatest mixed martial artist of all time. You're just going to have to accept it. Fedor who? Anderson who? Georges who? Jones who? Conor > all of them when he wins this fight.

Deal with it.

I wonder when the movie version will be released

At this point I just want them both to stfu and fight already. Conor's not funny anymore (bordering annoying) and RDA shouldn't really try to talk trash either.

Please MMAgods, give me at least two complete rounds of this fight.

If the quote in the title is correct I see RDA stays true to his religious course and keeps up with the misogyny of the Bible.

Jose Aldo said it was going to be an easy fight. I'm pretty sure Chad Mendes said the same thing. They both hit the deck after taking the left hand shot and you will just be another victim, Rafael. They all say it's an easy fight until they take that left and then they fall. Every single time.

Conor is a tougher opponent than both Pettis and Cerrone. He's far more dangerous on the feet than them. He reacts much better than they do when his opponent wants to move forward and pressure him. Unlike Pettis & Cerrone, Conor's game isn't almost completely neutralized when he's pushed backwards and doesn't let the threat of the TD effect him like Pettis.

Pettis and Cerrone are great kickers, some of the best kickers around - but if you use constant forward pressure against them, it really effects their striking because they rely on their kicks more than anything. If you can make them trade hands more than they're comfortable with, you can beat them, especially Cerrone.

Conor is a more complete striker than both of them because not only does he have good kicks, he has some of the most dangerous boxing in the sport. His countering ability is some of the very best around, which makes it very difficult to push forward, he makes his opponent back off very quickly once they get tagged by that left.

He's far more dangerous on the feet than Pettis and Cerrone because he's a far more versatile striker. He reacts extremely well under pressure, his game isn't almost completely neutralized if you push him backwards and he doesn't fear the TD at all. The fact he doesn't fear the TD and doesn't let it hinder his performance in any way is one of the reasons he's so dangerous, it's also why Carlos Condit is so dangerous and finishes guys because he doesn't fear the TD. If you go in and let the threat of the TD effect you in any way, it will make you hesitant on the feet (as we all know) like KJ Noons was against Burkman the other night.

Pettis & Cerrone obviously have better kicks than Conor, they're some of the best kickers in the sport - but Conor has some great kicks of his own. He mixes it up extremely well with his kicks, he throws everything at you and a lot of people think they're just flash for some reason, but he uses those kicks to set up his punches, whereas most fighters use their punches to set up their kicks. He's very dangerous with his kicks, the Mendes fight proves it. Conor's boxing is miles ahead of Pettis, Cerrone AND dos Anjos.

Being the more skilled boxer doesn't always mean you're going to be better than your opponent, even if you are truly the better boxer. It's all about effectiveness - so, not only is Conor the more skilled boxer, he's the more effective one.

All it takes is one, especially when you're fighting McGregor. Not only does he have tons of power, but as we all know - his timing, accuracy/placement is some of the very best around. He doesn't have to hit you very hard, he just needs to land it in the right spot, at the right time and it's over.

RDA's best chance at winning is to take Conor down and either TKO him or submit him. He is not going to win a striking battle. Not that he can't be competitive or anything, RDA is a great striker now, just that Conor is simply too dangerous there. It's just a matter of time before he lands and puts you down.

This is not an easy fight for dos Anjos at all. He can say this shit, but he know damn well that it isn't an easy fight. Aldo talked about how Conor is going to be an easy fight, too, look what happened. I'm pretty sure Mendes said the same thing. They all say it's an easy fight until the bell rings and they realize that they are not going to last on the feet with him at all. They all say it's an easy fight and then they fall. Every single time.

I feel McGregor will land that shot eventually and get the KO/TKO. I believe it will be 3 rounds at the very most and I'll be surprised if it actually goes to the 3rd. It's only a matter of time until Conor lands that shot and RDA gets hurt real bad and gets put down.

RDA will move forward with a combination, but fail to bring his hand(s) back to guard his head like he normally does and he will pay for it. The way he drops his right hand when throwing the left is a very bad sign. I'm sure he's really tightening up his defense, but all RDA has to do is drop that right hand while throwing the left just once and it can all be over. Just one little slip up and Conor can put his lights out.

Conor will make history once again. He will take that belt from Rafael and be the first man to hold two UFC titles at the same time. He will break more records, and he will break Rafael's jaw and it will require more plates/screws.

McGregor via KO/TKO. Rafael is going to sleep. All it takes is one, just one. It's just a matter of time. Rafael is in serious trouble if he thinks this is an easy fight. Conor is already in his head. Conor will break him mentally and then he will break him physically just like he did to Jose. Then Rafael will be back in Brazil working at Jose's restaurant.

I can't wait to see all the Conor haters bawl their faces off for the 8th time in a row. There's going to be so many sad little excuses.

It's going to be one of the most glorious nights in MMA history. It won't be as glorious as when Holly KO'd Ronda, but it will definitely be up there.

Conor will take that belt and not only will he be crowned as the first and only two division champ in the UFC by holding two belts at the same time - he will be crowned as the greatest mixed martial artist of all time. You're just going to have to accept it. Fedor who? Anderson who? Georges who? Jones who? Conor > all of them when he wins this fight.

Deal with it.

Fuck you and you wall of text!

Deal with it.

This post is longer than the bible

Deal with it.
5S4RfCR.png

Deal with it.
I think with a statement this bold, money should be put where mouth is.

When the concept of this fight was first proposed, I couldn't see how Conor would be able to handle RDA. Between thinking about it and Conor's cavalier, cocksure attitude, I actually think Conor might actually "dust" RDA. I could be wrong, but RDA seems a little insecure. I think Conor sees something in RDA that he can exploit. I think his confidence might be warranted.

In any event, we'll see. Conor will make history if he wins.

i think dos anjos should get the win

That's what they said when it was Poirier.
And again when it was Mendes.
And then, "Surely, now it's the end." when it was Aldo.

The only reasonable answer at this point is - I have no f'ing idea.

Wow I dont like McGregor but Im a fan now that he used the term "dust ".
Locally we use the following:
Dusted - to be hurt, in a fight or in athletlics
Getting Dusty - intoxicated, alcohol specific
Dusted - same as above

That's a pretty solid comeback from RDA... didn't expect it out of him.

Conor will fire back sharply I'm sure, glad Conor and RDA are going to make it personal.

The mma god is Conor and he'll bless you with a 14 second fight this time. :D
While that could happen (I don't think the lighting will strike twice the same place but who knows) I see RDA like a bigger and stronger version of Mendes. And I saw Mendes ragdolling Conor for almost two rounds until he gassed.

Deal with it.
Way too long of post. Get off this guys nuts seriously.

That's what they said when it was Poirier.
And again when it was Mendes.
And then, "Surely, now it's the end." when it was Aldo.

The only reasonable answer at this point is - I have no f'ing idea.

We didn't know a lot about Conor against Poirier.

Mendes was a winnable fight but he had no time to prepare so it was in Conor's favor.

Aldo seemed like a tossup but I was leaning towards Conor because of the KO power and style match up.

This fight is also a tossup imo.

all of you in here admitting you can't concentrate and read should post your .gif reaction when you realized you're a moron

Deal with it.

Stfu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back