RDA Hype-train

Henderson and Pettis are highly overrated fighters and beating Cerrone proves nothing, he already beat him before and Cerrone has a way of crumbling under pressure. (See Nate Diaz vs. Cerrone)
Fuck off

I
If the division is shallow, then the champ is mostly hype. RDA has a cringe-worthy finishing rate against mediocre opponents. Fair amount of hype.
IF LW is shallow what the fuck does that make featherweight?

Who goes running scared to a weight class above? You're a fool.
Lol, where else was he going to go? Featherweight? Don't waste my time telling me that moving to welterweight or now Bellator is a move made out of confidence. What a joke.

Your sentiments regarding Benson are a massive load of steaming shit.
Oh really, care to expand on that?

Why didn't he resign with the UFC? Don't you dare tell me it's all about the money. Benson lost his belt, if he truly believed he could win it back, firstly he would've never bumped up to Welterweight, secondly he would want to do whatever it takes to get it back. Even if that means taking a pay cut. Amazing athlete, overrated, gutless fighter.

latest

Are you trying to say LW is shallow????

smfh
It's not the deepest division that the UFC has. I'd say the welterweight division is the true murderer's row in the UFC right now IMO.

I love how nobody is trying to defend RDA's shit finishing rate against mediocre opponents, or his losses to mediocre opponents. Again, just to review the FACTS: RDA has only finished 6 of his 19 UFC fights. Only two of those finishes were against top ranked fighters.

For the cherry on top RDA was outstruck by Khabib...a wrestler that isn't at all known for his hands....Khabib 97 significant strikes vs. RDA's 56 significant strikes. That's like if Conor would've allowed Mendes to outstrike him on the feet for 3 rounds....Never going to happen.

RDA has a dangerous amount of hype around him and very soon it will be exploited and send him reeling back to the bottom of the division.

Lol, where else was he going to go? Featherweight? Don't waste my time telling me that moving to welterweight or now Bellator is a move made out of confidence. What a joke.

You're joking, right??? His first fight at WW was Thatch, who looked like a killer at the time. Did you even see the fight?? Did you see the size disparity between the two fighters??? BIG....are the brass balls of Henderson to even take that fight, which OOZES confidence.

On the Bellator move, it has nothing to do with confidence, it has all to do with money. They offered him more than the UFC would, it's a business move. You know, to make money, pay bills, etc. It's how this grown up shit works.

Are you sure. I'm pretty sure RDA has double that amount of finishes...Arinelli, Oliveira, de Oliveira, Minu, Serza, Cherman, Hirayama, Etim, G-sot, Shalorus, High, Henderson, Cerrone.
Yes in his whole career he's had 13 finishes, but in the UFC he's only had 6 out of the 19 fights he's had with the promotion.

Shallow? More like featherweight is shallow. So Conor is mostly hype, got you. Other than Frankie Edgar who is there? Keep smoking on your peace pipe and looking at pictures of Daniel Craig.
LOL, the Craig pics were for a different thread I made. Daniel Craig is Dennis Siver's doppelganger.

Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo, Chad Mendes, Nik Lentz...

You're joking, right??? His first fight at WW was Thatch, who looked like a killer at the time. Did you even see the fight?? Did you see the size disparity between the two fighters??? BIG....are the brass balls of Henderson to even take that fight, which OOZES confidence.

On the Bellator move, it has nothing to do with confidence, it has all to do with money. They offered him more than the UFC would, it's a business move. You know, to make money, pay bills, etc. It's how this grown up shit works.
Lol, are we going to call Thatch the next GOAT now? I thought I said not to waste my time...

I

IF LW is shallow what the fuck does that make featherweight?
Other than the top 4-5 guys, also shallow. Which is why Conor is going to run through them both. Welterweight is the true murderer's row in the UFC IMO.

It's not the deepest division that the UFC has. I'd say the welterweight division is the true murderer's row in the UFC right now IMO.

So, you can name one division that is arguably deeper, and then you call it a shallow division? That's ridiculous.

For the record, I also feel the WW division is better. But to call RDA the champ of a shallow division shows your true colors. You are a blind hater.

LOL, the Craig pics were for a different thread I made. Daniel Craig is Dennis Siver's doppelganger.

Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo, Chad Mendes, Nik Lentz...

Nick Lentz? Just give up. The first man on your list left LW because it got too hard for him, and then proceeded to wreck everyone at FW he faced except Aldo. You can't run around claiming that FW is deeper than LW and expect people to take you seriously.

Lol, are we going to call Thatch the next GOAT now? I thought I said not to waste my time...

Nobody said Thatch was the next goat. He looked like a killer when Benson fought him. He was 11-1 if I am not mistaking and a lot of WW's would not step up to the plate when Benson did, and he submitted Thatch. For you to dismiss RDA's win over Benson is down right stupid when he has achieved what he has.

I think Thatch would curb stomp both RDA and McNuts. Size matters.

Nobody said Thatch was the next goat. He looked like a killer when Benson fought him. He was 11-1 if I am not mistaking and a lot of WW's would not step up to the plate when Benson did, and he submitted Thatch. For you to dismiss RDA's win over Benson is down right stupid when he has achieved what he has.

I think Thatch would curb stomp both RDA and McNuts. Size matters.
I'm not dismissing RDA's win over Benson any more than you're dismissing Conor's win over Aldo.

I'm not dismissing RDA's win over Benson any more than you're dismissing Conor's win over Aldo.

Did not dismiss anyone's win. Benson's win over Thatch, to me, holds more value than Conor's win over Aldo.

Any mma fan, no, not fair weather fan, I am talking REAL mma fan can tell you that the fight between Aldo and McNuts did not show the skill gap between two fighters as McNuts swingers like to claim.

There is nothing to learn out of a 13 second fight, certainly not who's the better fighter, not when it comes to fighters of Aldo and McNuts caliber. One fighter lost his mind and acted out of character, the other caught him like planned. If you don't see how unlikely that is to have happen in the fight, or happen again if they fight 10x more times, I don't know what to tell you.

All the build up by RDA fans saying he's better than aldo, is BS

Better in what sense?? Skill or mental?? It was the mind games that best Aldo first, McNuts skills second. Mentally, RDA is tougher. Skill wise, Aldo all the way.

Glad you said what you said. Now you will see the less skilled, more mentally tough fighter, beat your boy. Don't forget, you said ALDO is better.

Back