RDA Hype-train

Henderson and Pettis are highly overrated fighters and beating Cerrone proves nothing, he already beat him before and Cerrone has a way of crumbling under pressure. (See Nate Diaz vs. Cerrone)

You're an idiot. You're insecure about your fighter.

No such thing as an RDA fan. They are literally just Conor haters who have supported all of his opponents.

I've been hearing a lot of talk from RDA fans regarding his fight with Mcgregor and it has me scratching my head. Many say that RDA will ko Conor in the first or submit him in the first. What are they basing these predictions on? RDA barely has a finishing rate over 50% for his career with only 4 TOTAL ko/tko's in the UFC and only two submission victories in the UFC against less than stellar competition (Seriously 6 finishes in 19 UFC fights). The numbers don't lie, Conor has a 94% finishing rate for his career, 85% finishing rate in the UFC(18 ko/tko, 1 sub) against better competition in his last two fights.

Exactly. RDA couldn't even finish Nate Diaz a year ago when Diaz hadn't trained, was sick, was injured, missed weight and was only in it for the paycheck. I was at that event and I assure you Conor would have finished him in the first round. RDA is all hype.

P
You're an idiot. You're insecure about your fighter.
Pettis lost to Guida for crying out loud and would again with a rematch. If Henderson isn't overrated why did he run away to the welterweight division, then to Bellator? He's running scared from all the losses he would've finished his career on. Henderson is an incredible athlete, but an overrated fighter at an overrated camp.

What I do know, if Conor face plants RDA like he did Aldo, Sherdog will explode almost as bad as it did when Ronda got decapitated.

P

Pettis lost to Guida for crying out loud and would again with a rematch. If Henderson isn't overrated why did he run away to the welterweight division, then to Bellator? He's running scared from all the losses he would've finished his career on. Henderson is an incredible athlete, but an overrated fighter at an overrated camp.

Who goes running scared to a weight class above? You're a fool.

Exactly. RDA couldn't even finish Nate Diaz a year ago when Diaz hadn't trained, was sick, was injured, missed weight and was only in it for the paycheck. I was at that event and I assure you Conor would have finished him in the first round. RDA is all hype.

Even an unmotivated Diaz is probably one of the tougher outs in MMA. Who, not named Josh Thomson, has stopped Nate in the past five years? And he's been in there with some real tough dudes like Rory, Henderson, DHK, RDA, Cerrone, etc.

Fight was dominant in RDA's favor. Don't really see the problem with couldn't finish him. He made Nate look ineffectual and Nate typically (outside of the Thomson, Henderson, and Rory fights) really doesn't look ineffectual even in defeat.

THe hilarious story from that fight is what RDA said Nate was saying to him when he was slapping him in the face when Dos Anjos was in top position. Dos Anjos basically noted that Nate was slapping him and saying, "You wanna be the champ?! Submit me! How you gonna be the champ if you can't sub me?!"

pretty damn funny especially considering I think every one of us can picture Nate saying that.

P

Your sentiments regarding Benson are a massive load of steaming shit.

Oh and LSU I very much disagree with RDA is all hype. Cerrone got stomped and look at Cerrone's run prior to that

Evan Dunham, Adrian Martins, Barboza, Jim Miller, Eddie Alvarez, Myles Jury, Ben Hendo (probably shouldn't have won that one but still, competitive fight), John Makdessi- not a slouch among that group and a couple of very good fighters in there.

RDA made him look like he didn't belong and took him out in short order.

Pettis may have a glaring weakness, but even the fighter who exploit that weakness tend to not look good in victory over him. Guida won but had minimal offense and had to mainly play defense in the guard. Alvarez narrowly took a win and neither guy could get much done.

But RDA dominated Pettis over five rounds. He landed nasty shots on the feet that would have probably crumbled a guy without Pettis' damn good chin and he easily put him on the ground and dominated him there.

Also, in what world is tko'ing Ben Henderson not a major accomplishment?

If the division is shallow, then the champ is mostly hype. RDA has a cringe-worthy finishing rate against mediocre opponents. Fair amount of hype.

Are you trying to say LW is shallow????

smfh

He's not hype, he's great and ruined top fighters. But I think mcg is just a step ahead, striking wise and mentally.

But we'll see what happens

Just looking at the numbers closely. Numbers don't lie. RDA has finished only 6 of his 32 fights. FACT. Conor is not about to lose to a point fighter.

Are you sure. I'm pretty sure RDA has double that amount of finishes...Arinelli, Oliveira, de Oliveira, Minu, Serza, Cherman, Hirayama, Etim, G-sot, Shalorus, High, Henderson, Cerrone.

what's with the daniel craig pics?
Yeah I was looking at those squinting and then I clicked it and was like what the fuck....
10Yc8uiyP8Yn3G.gif

If the division is shallow, then the champ is mostly hype. RDA has a cringe-worthy finishing rate against mediocre opponents. Fair amount of hype.
Shallow? More like featherweight is shallow. So Conor is mostly hype, got you. Other than Frankie Edgar who is there? Keep smoking on your peace pipe and looking at pictures of Daniel Craig.

No such thing as an RDA fan. They are literally just Conor haters who have supported all of his opponents.
Eat shit mother fucker.

Have been a fan of his since being able to train with him before he was in the ufc.

What is it with the Connor fan girls shitting on RDA??

Sounds like a lack of confidence in their boy.

What is it with the Connor fan girls shitting on RDA??

Sounds like a lack of confidence in their boy.
It's a direct response to all the bitch ass Conor haters pretending they're RDA fans and shitting on Conor.

Back