RDA Got Words For McGregor (cliffs)

I'm not a fan of Conor but I do respect his skills.

That being said, you always take the fight to your opponent's weakness to insure the best chances of winning for yourself, especially in a game where many variables are involved, and everything can be lost by one simple mistake. That's just common sense. It has nothing to do with saying Conor is the GOAT - it's called objectively analyzing what gives one fighter the best chance to win.

And he will, he's just saying he isn't afraid to stand with Conor. And he shouldn't be. People act like Conor is this huge favorite over him striking and I just don't see it. RDA is a weight class higher and has been fighting strikers much, much better than Conor has.

I can't wait for this fight. Finally someone to shut up McGregor.

I'm leaning towards RDA more as the fight nears.
You and me both. I had RDA winning originally but I'm getting more confident in that as the fight draws closer. The way he's handling this fight is exactly the way a fighter of his caliber should handle it. He's keeping cool and calm, letting Werdum be the one to troll Conor and get him flustered, minding his business and training like a madman. Thing is, this fight didn't have all the time leading up to it that the Aldo fight did. As soon as it was signed and finalized it had two months to fight night. Only one press conference, the weighins and then the fight. RDA even mentioned this in an interview last week. This whole thing worked out perfectly for RDA. And Conor is more worried about the fight not getting promoted right and posters, while RDA is getting the best training money can buy from Cordeiro and Nick Curson.

And he will, he's just saying he isn't afraid to stand with Conor. And he shouldn't be. People act like Conor is this huge favorite over him striking and I just don't see it. RDA is a weight class higher and has been fighting strikers much, much better than Conor has.

Fair enough. But I don't think anyone RDA has faced has the same level accuracy and timing that Conor has. Like I said, I'm just talking about probabilities. Like someone else mentioned, I doubt that RDA is going to grant an interview where he states that he has no chance standing and is going to go immediately to the ground - I should've recognized that before I replied with my first post.

lmao does RDA even karate? He said he's going to beat Conor in a karate match with 0 knowledge of karate? Conor got into his head. It's over.

All I am getting from this is McGregor actually managed to get in "this guy's" head. He is doing mistake like everybody else before by bringing the emotions into the cage with him.

Where did you get that..? Conor's biggest game is mind games RDA seems very unfazed and very focused in dismantling Conor.

Thanks for the cliffs.

I'll leave it up to the "experts" to dissect every word.

If RDA doesnt take this fight down immediately he is fucked.

He's Frankenstein's monster, not the doc himself. Sorry - pet peeve.
touché, and how come sherdoggers are so picky about the tiny details on non fight related things sorry pet peeve ;)

What I learned from this interview: McGregor's money is a myth, fighting him gets you as much money as fighting anyone else.

Where did you get that..? Conor's biggest game is mind games RDA seems very unfazed and very focused in dismantling Conor.
Aldo talked the same way before their fight. How people should bet on him for easiest many ever etc....RDA is doing the same here. He is stronger opponent though. Just seems to be affected by things Conor said and wants him to pay for it. Textbook gotten to.

RDA can say whatever he wants but at the end of the day they all fall when they face Conor.
you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day Joseph Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov didn't so... :p

Aldo talked the same way before their fight. How people should bet on him for easiest many ever etc....RDA is doing the same here. He is stronger opponent though. Just seems to be affected by things Conor said and wants him to pay for it. Textbook gotten to.

Aldo never seemed comfortable with fight hype tour and all the BS that comes along with it. Aldo is a homebody with his home being Brazil. RDA maybe from Brazil but he has far better command of the english and the promotion aspect of the fight business. Conor's template frustrate the Brazilian fighter with mind games falls short with the well adapted to the mma fight biz RDA.

If RDA stands with McGregor, hilarity will ensue. He needs to channel Randy vs Toney for this fight or his head is coming clean off.

"I don't talk, I do." Proceeds to talk.

Fact is, both guys are "do'ers" right now, RDA is looking like a monster, Conor just hammered the FW GOAT....moist at the thought of this fight. I'll take Conor by TKO.

Why someone wouldn't take advantage of the weaker side of Conors game(wrestling) is beyond me. Just beat the damn guy. That is embarressment enough for him.

Back