RDA foot pic?

What's with the erotic fetishism now?

fig1_opt.jpeg
Yeah, you might want to get that seen about. No big rush, but make a Dr's appointment.

His foot is fucked. People actually believe everything Connie says. Its hilarious. Personally , I cant stand the guy. I still believe Connie didnt want Cerrone because Cerrone is in shape and warmed up and ready. Bringing up Cerrones loss to Nate 5 years ago is stupid. Connie was getting submitted back in the day also. I hope Nate catches him in a sub and makes him tap. Nate is out of shape and still has weight to cut.

Agreed, Dos Anjos has a legitimate injury. And I also agree with the Cerrone part. While Cerrone lost to Dos Anjos, his jump to 170 was pretty decent. He submitted a pretty good fighter on a roll. Nate is probably somewhat out of shape so clearly the easier fight for Conor out of everyone supposedly on the table to take a fight.

The UFC is clearly protecting Conor in somewhat of a way...we probably won't hear of the others at 170 that were willing to take the fight. I bet if Stephen Thompson was willing, they (UFC) would have shot that fight down because he would clean Conor's clock at 170 and Conor's balloon would have deflated all the way back down to 145.

Back