RDA failed the wrestler test... Conor passed it....

Should RDA be ashamed?

• Total voters
What's a cuck?

Someone who would let their girlfriend be adulterous with Rafael dos Anjos in front of them while they watch in the corner

Someone who would let their girlfriend be adulterous with Rafael dos Anjos in front of them while they watch in the corner
Oh yeah, that's def. me then.

We haven't seen Kbib fight since all of the new testing is now in place. Who knows? Maybe he is still a beast, maybe not. RDA has grown into a beast. RDA KO's Kbib before he has a chance to be manhandled.

Conor failed even worse, fortunately for him the wrestler only had one round in him that night.

If you're implying McGregor wouldn't get tossed around like a little girl by Khabib I'm just going to have to take away your MMA fan card little boy. You'll get it back when you start using your eyes and your brain.

**load of shit**

LOL. You have no idea the difference between being in shape, and being in fight shape, do you?

God this argument is so tired. Learn why it is so critical for a swole wrestler who relies on strength and explosiveness to be able to optimize his ability to feed those muscles oxygen, and how periodization is necessary for peak performance.

And don't come back at me with this bullshit of "derr, well TAM said that Mendes is always in shape year round". Of course they are going to say that. They are trying to sell a fight, what do you expect them to say before the biggest opportunity of Mendes' career? "No, he's not ready, he just got the call from Dana in the middle of a filming a hunting show"???

Don't speak about things that which you do not understand, because you've obviously never trained for a combat sport a single day in your life.

Back