RDA failed the wrestler test... Conor passed it....

Should RDA be ashamed?

• Total voters
Two threads about pretty much the same thing....nice

giphy.gif

RDA failed as a BJJ blackbelt because he got taken down..?

This is a troll thread and I do apologize for responding but people seem to ignore the fact that Connor was throwing kicks like they were going out of style vs Mendes. He didn't give a flying fuck about being taken down, and why should he considering he continually returned to his feet and went on to get the KO? So I'm curious why people still point to wrestling as his kryptonite.

For gods sake

2 WEEKS NOTICE

RDA got outwrestled (and outstruck) by a grappler in Khabib and LOST.

Conor got outwrestled shortly against a grappler in Mendes, then Conor back up and KOd him and WON.

the shameful thing is , RDA is a blackbelt on the ground and more of a grappler than Conor is, yet he still failed

how embarassing for RDA and his fans.

anyone else agree?
Dude Kabib is a who other lvl of beast. Put mendez against kabib and we would see another mauling from kabib. There is no comparison

Lmao Khabib could be in couch potato shape and still put Connor on is back for 15 minutes non stop.

Conor looked like crap against Mendes' wrestling. Khabib is a large alpha wrestler. Wait til Conor gets steamrolled by Khabib.

Conor also got held on the ground by Mendes on 2 weeks notice while Aldo got taken down by Mendes and popped back up multiple times

then Conor exploded Aldo's shit in 13 seconds

what's your point m8?

Conor also got held on the ground by Mendes on 2 weeks notice while Aldo got taken down by Mendes and popped back up multiple times

then Conor exploded Aldo's shit in 13 seconds

what's your point m8?
I feel like it was just to make people admit they were cucks.

Back