Media RDA eyeing McGregor if he gets W vs. Felder

lol old RDA would wipe the floor with both Poirier and Conor.

RDA isn't washed up.
He literally fought the absolute worst style matchups over and over again for the past 3 years in a bigger weight class. He's not getting dominated by anyone at LW.
Losing to chiesa is pretty bad.
And RDA is chiesa best win lol

I highly doubt it will happen for RDA.

Always thought, even back then, that RDA would've beat McGregor. I just think at that time he was peaking and would've probably finished Conor and I'm not a Conor hater I just think that's what would've happened.

He beats a 3-7 washed up Cowboy after going in hiatus for an eternity after getting his ass beat down thoroughly and he looks more unbeatable now than ever? STFU casual. Go play.

Stay mad.

But the fact is, he's more built than he's ever been and he's reaching peak form.

He didn't just beat Cerrone; it was an annihilation.

Stay mad.

But the fact is, he's more built than he's ever been and he's reaching peak form.

He didn't just beat Cerrone; it was an annihilation.
Yeah stay mad, he beat a washed up has been. You're a stupid ass casual. You didn't refute anything I had to say because like all retarded Conor fans, you don't know shit. Lmao! He's a pussy. He definitely didn't wanna risk losing again, so he took the path of least resistance. Facts!

Yeah stay mad, he beat a washed up has been. You're a stupid ass casual. You didn't refute anything I had to say because like all retarded Conor fans, you don't know shit. Lmao! He's a pussy. He definitely didn't wanna risk losing again, so he took the path of least resistance. Facts!

Actually, he took the path of most resistance.

Three weight classes and counting.

Could've stayed a FW and won for 5+ years straight.

Fights naturally bigger men for real challenges.

You're mad about that.

You're mad about that.
You're such a pathetic pussy ass punk lol. First of all, he's not fighting Welterweight you fucking inbred. He's fighting Lightweights at 170. Someone like Usman or Covington would beat his ass to death lol. He is a bitch and fought washed up Cowboy and he's gonna probably get his ass whooped again, this time by a guy he beat lol.

Every time he gets his ass tore off the frame, you pussy ass punks go silent.

Last edited:

You're mad about that.
Hey pussy, why didn't he fight Gaethje instead? Since he takes the path of MOST resistance as you say, you stupid ass casual.... Answer that one. Lmao!

You're such a pathetic pussy ass punk lol. First of all, he's not fighting Welterweight you fucking inbred. He's fighting Lightweights at 170. Someone like Usman or Covington would beat his ass to death lol. He is a bitch and fought washed up Cowboy and he's gonna probably get his ass whooped again, this time by a guy he beat lol. If you quote me one more time talking shit you're gonna come up missing bitchboy.

Every time he gets his ass tore off the frame, you pussy ass punks go silent.

Tough talk online.

I pity your cowardice.

Tough talk online.

I pity your cowardice.
Still can't refute any facts because you're a clueless pussy punk casual. You don't know shit about MMA. Joke ass pussy.

Gaethje just KO'd Cowboy, was available and calling Conor out and Conor like the pussy he is, chose Cowboy lmao!

Who did he fight at Welterweight? Lmao! I'll wait.

Still can't refute any facts because you're a clueless pussy punk casual. You don't know shit about MMA. Joke ass pussy.

Gaethje just KO'd Cowboy, was available and calling Conor out and Conor like the pussy he is, chose Cowboy lmao!

Are you crying? You're crying, aren't you?

I'm not the one who hurt you.

It'll be okay, little buddy.

I bet you cry like a pussy when you get slapped. I KNOW you do, you little pussy ass bitchboy lol. You KNOW you're a retarded pussy.

Who did Conor fight at 170? They were all Lightweights, retarded ass punk.

Stop dancing around my questions, bitchboy. Who did Conor fight at 170? Why did Conor pussy out of the Gaethje fight to fight Cowboy? Why hasn't Conor won more than 1 fight the past 4 years?

"cOnOr tEsTeD hImSeLf aT 170 bRuH."

Fucking retarded ass casual punk. Diaz and Cowboy at 170? They are Lightweights! If Conor actually faced a ranked Welterweight, someone like Edwards, Covington, Usman, Masvidal, etc, they would fucking kill him. Run through him like a hot knife through butter and YOU KNOW IT. STFU and go play like I told you to, little man.

I bet you cry like a pussy When you get slapped. I KNOW you do, you little pussy ass bitchboy lol. You KNOW you're a retarded pussy.

Who did Conor fight at 170? They were all Lightweights, retarded ass punk.
"cOnOr tEsTeD hImSeLf aT 170 bRuH."

Fucking retarded ass casual punk. Diaz and Cowboy at 170? They are Lightweights! If Conor actually faced a ranked Welterweight, someone like Edwards, Covington, Usman, Masvidal, etc, they would fucking kill him. Run through him like a hot knife through butter and YOU KNOW IT. STFU and go play like I told you to, little man.

<BidenShutIt>

Back