Media RDA eyeing McGregor if he gets W vs. Felder

If conor loses to Dustin it would make sense. I was also wondering what could have happened.
If Conor loses to Dustin, he will want a much easier opponent for his next fight, such as Nate Diaz or Diego Sanchez.

sorry RDA, lately Conor looks to fight guys on losing streaks like Cowboy

...or when he called out the "warrior" Diego Sanchez fresh off a one sided ass whipping by unranked Jake Matthews

upload_2020-11-12_7-48-50.png
upload_2020-11-12_7-49-36.png
giphy.gif

The worst move RDA ever did was pull out of the Conor fight. He cost himself millions and still ended up losing his title. This fight is just destined to be one of those what if fights.

He wants that college fund for his sons Bob and Donald.

RDA had his chance and blew it. There is just no way a classic Muay Thai striker like RDA beats Conor and he knows it.

He has no chance, he's not a draw from a personality perspective.

Only reason Conor ever was going to fight him was for a belt, if he had one. He doesn't anymore, so he's assed out.

It's a sad look for him to even be trying to get the fight, as he comes off as hopefully chasing the payday.

His toe injury robbed him of the biggest fight of his career, and that's just life. Move on.

look i realized that rda was delusional when he mentioned "getting the belt form khabib" months back. he isnt as bad as some(ie. anthony pettis) but i look for felder to win

look i realized that rda was delusional when he mentioned "getting the belt form khabib" months back. he isnt as bad as some(ie. anthony pettis) but i look for felder to win
Don't look too hard, you'll go blind watching RDA whoop Felder's ass pretty easily.

That guy of Morning Combat is pathetic.
Showing RDA a picture of his booked fight with Conrat in the past.
He pretends to be a fan of RDA while he is a Conrat fat that tries to promote Conrat.
Trying to make everything about Conrat.

It has nothing to do with fandom, Conor stories get clicks, clicks get ad revenue. It's the sad state of modern journalism and editorial content. Pair that up with a click bait headline like "Find out what RDA had to say about Conor" rather than just covering RDA's upcoming fight and you probably triple your page views.

It has nothing to do with fandom, Conor stories get clicks, clicks get ad revenue. It's the sad state of modern journalism and editorial content. Pair that up with a click bait headline like "Find out what RDA had to say about Conor" rather than just covering RDA's upcoming fight and you probably triple your page views.

He is a fanboy.
He wanted Gaethje to win against Khabib so that Conrat can fight for the title against Gaethje.
In most cases you are right. But this particular guy is a Conrat fanboy.

I think he would be better off calling out Gaethje or Hooker. A win over either puts him into the top 4-5 for sure.

RDA is just way too hittable, if Stephens and Eddie could land clean on him he would be nothing but target practice for Conor.

Conor would never bless him at this point. Maybe if he losses badly to Poirier.

???

Conor looks beatable to Khabib only. The last guy Conor fought got done in less than a minute.
The last guy is also a shell of his former self and was on his 51st fight. I know you fan boys like to skip important info like that but it's also true.

Back