Media RDA eyeing McGregor if he gets W vs. Felder

That guy of Morning Combat is pathetic.
Showing RDA a picture of his booked fight with Conrat in the past.
He pretends to be a fan of RDA while he is a Conrat fat that tries to promote Conrat.
Trying to make everything about Conrat.

Last edited:
If conor loses to Dustin it would make sense. I was also wondering what could have happened.

5 years ago or whenever it was meant, it would have been a good fight.

rda is washed up now.. i dont like conor at all, but id favor him this time round vs rda.

RDA isn't washed up.
He literally fought the absolute worst style matchups over and over again for the past 3 years in a bigger weight class. He's not getting dominated by anyone at LW.

I think we have to see how RDA looks on saturday. It is not the worse idea ever tbh, especially since the negotiations with Poirier seem to be going nowhere.

RDA isn't washed up.
He literally fought the absolute worst style matchups over and over again for the past 3 years in a bigger weight class. He's not getting dominated by anyone at LW.
yes dude you mentioned in the resurgence thread you made re rda that he has faced the toughest people at ww and i agreed with you, its just that he is slowing down now, he is 36. he has taken beatings for 3-5 rounds many a time. he is not the fighter he was when he faced magny even 3 years ago.

i think he will win the upcoming fight, but he wont be a challenger let alone top 7 in the division after it. chiesa beat him easily at ww and everyone things chiesa is a shit fighter cept for me. so where does that leave rda in recent performances?

RDA isn't washed up.

I wanna agree with you but remember he moved up years ago because the weight cut to 155 lbs was taking a huge toll on his body. The big ? is how well he can perform at that weight again now that he is also older.

RDA would have smoked him in 2015. I think it's hilariously ironic that he hated on RDA for pulling out with a legit broken foot, but used a broken foot as an excuse for getting soundly smashed versus Khabib, which his foot was absolutely not broken. He was doing wheel kicks and all kinds of acrobatic shit in the back before the fight and in his introduction.

I wanna agree with you but remember he moved up years ago because the weight cut to 155 lbs was taking a huge toll on his body. The big ? is how well he can perform at that weight again now that he is also older.

He doesn't cut that much anymore.
His walk around weight was 193 back then.
His walk around weight is now lesser because he follows a strict diet off camp.
That's what he told yesterday.

To this day I believe he would of beat Conor when they were supposed to originally fight but now Conor smokes him.

Even if he destroys Felder which I don't think he'll do, Conor probably only wants to fight for the belt right now, so RDA would have to beat someone in the top 5 after Felder.

"fans" calling someone a duck for being injured never gets old. yeah guys, rda ducked millions of dollars. <LikeReally5>
Not only that, but his foot was legitimately jacked. Unlike Conor, who made foot balloon excuses for his ass whooping against Khabib lol. Making excuses is way more pathetic than having to pull from a fight when you're injured, thinking about your health first and foremost. Conor's foot was in no way injured, that dude was doing spin kicks in the locker room on camera and jumping around in the cage during introductions.

Think he is a bit over the hill now, unfortunately.

RDA has great cardio and underrated wrestling. He has only really struggled against high level grapplers. Colby, Usman, Chiesa, Leon, Khabib... you get the picture.

If RDA can out-wrestle you, than the fight most likely goes on his favor, mixed in with his cardio. I think if Conor doesn’t get the KO by the end of round 2 he would get punished in rounds 3-5

So he ducked Conor at first but now Conor looks beatable he wants a red panty night?
???

Conor looks beatable to Khabib only. The last guy Conor fought got done in less than a minute.

Naaaah. I don't think RDA is less dangerous or anything, it would be a good fight, but it just doesn't have a ring to it.

If Conor were mid career then this would be one of the fights to make.

But Conor has like 2-3 fights left in his career, if that, and I don't think one of them will go to RDA.

Khabib + Islam (he'll probably need to beat the shit out of him to get Khabib out of retirement), Masvidal, the one he is right now, Nate, Tony, Maybe a WW title shot if he manages to get the LW belt...... that's already more than enough potential matchups.

Back