News RDA calling for the Conor fight once again

Funny how you left the fact that RDA was out of the fight too cause it doesn't fit your narrative, also Islam didn't have a choice due to staph infection, another fact you didn't mention.

At the end of the day they are both 1-1 in that regard but off course you silly Islam haters will keep lying and pulling all kind of excuse to not give him his dues.

Funny how you think "Islam haters" is a thing when in reality no one cares about him except for your small percentage of Dagestani ballwashers. When he actually fights someone in the top 10, then we'll talk.

RDA vs Conor would be fireworks. Islam vs anyone would be a dud, he has not done anything remarkable in his entire combat sports career to warrant this kind of hype. RDA, on the other hand, has plenty of highlight reel performances.

Let Islam work his way up like everyone else, instead of acting like he's entitled to a title contender position because of his connection to Khabib.

This is a much different fight than what it would have been... I donno if RDA gets it done at this point.
Hes only really looked bad at 170 against monsters, and never got finished, I'd put money on him against Conor TBF

I am a big RDA fan but he is done. He is too small at 170 and he doesn't perform well at 155

Why did Conor call RDA's kids Bob and Donald again?

<TheWire1>

RDA wins this fight pretty comfortably until RDA gets too old which could happen soon given his age and large number of fights...43 pro MMA fights over 17 years is a lot of wear and tear...especially when you are regularly fighting top contenders...

Good fight, Conor needs a step down in competition anyway

Funny how you think "Islam haters" is a thing when in reality no one cares about him except for your small percentage of Dagestani ballwashers. When he actually fights someone in the top 10, then we'll talk.

RDA vs Conor would be fireworks. Islam vs anyone would be a dud, he has not done anything remarkable in his entire combat sports career to warrant this kind of hype. RDA, on the other hand, has plenty of highlight reel performances.

Let Islam work his way up like everyone else, instead of acting like he's entitled to a title contender position because of his connection to Khabib.

Stay mad child, Islam will beat up your favorite fighter and win the belt.

I think the RDA that was champion could have beaten the Conor that lost to Diaz when they were originally scheduled. Nowadays, I’m not so sure. I think both have declined since then.

Conor mania was surging then. I remember people here proclaiming that he would not only defeat RDA, but Tyron Woodley. I suppose Tyron won the belt a few months later, so that chatter must have started up after he defeated Eddie.

Stay mad child, Islam will beat up your favorite fighter and win the belt.

NaughtyMessyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Moron.

Back