News RDA calling for the Conor fight once again

Maybe a less famous version of Conor would allow his ego to take this fight again.

That said Dustin should get the red panty night again like they're originally booked for, since he lend his title shot to Chandler.
I like Dustin but I almost hope he loses the Conor fight for passing up a title shot for an undeserved rematch

That ship has sailed. Bet he’s bitter on missing out on their 2016 fight. He could’ve won that one too but he let his chance for the biggest pay day slip forever.

This is a much different fight than what it would have been... I donno if RDA gets it done at this point.
Haha that boat has sailed RDA, you blew it, time to move on for Bob and Donald's sake if not your own.

Disagree. RDA of old stands and trades and gets caught against Prime Conor.
Current RDA leg kicks and spams takedowns more likely.

He had his chance, and he blew it. Connor is not taking a fight with a strong grappler unless there is something to be gained. When RDA was champ Connor was willing to take it but when Connor is hand selecting contenders he is not going to pick a guy who wont strike with him.

Conor is still fighting Dustin. Relax people.

Did I miss something? Has Dustin vs Conor been canceled?

Mcg said on Twitter that the fight is off becasue dustin complained on that media about Mcg not sending the 500k he promised to the Good Fight Foundation.

WAIT FOR AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, Mcg is blowing smoke but that is hurting him; now he's looking like he's ducking dustin.

If RDA palys safe he'll grapplefuck Mcg.

let's see what happens with this; i don't think Mcg will waste another chance to stroke his ego for his nuthuggers and a big paycheck.

RDA ducking Islam but fought the top 3 welterweights

lol gotta love sherdoggers

Can someone tell Frankenstein that ship has sailed like years ago? He's like an obssessed ex gf

now he's ducking Islam and seeking an undeserved money fight.

Oh right, he signed a contract (twice) to fight Islam, and put in the training camp just to duck him. RDA got to fight a higher ranked guy because Islam pulled out as usual, now he can fuck off and go back to dry humping unranked cans.

Undeserved money fight? RDA has more wins at LW than Dustin and Conor combined, and you wouldn't be stoked to see RDA vs Conor than what the hell kind of MMA fan are you?

Do you realize RDA pulled from their fight first right?

He didn't "pull out", he tested positive for COVID, he had no choice, so they rescheduled the fight for 3 WEEKS LATER, and that's when Islam pulled out due to an "undisclosed injury".

I'm a huge fan of RDA but man, he looks thirsty with all these Conor call outs.

Doesn"'t matter how it looks. That's insecurity talking. It's just the same business as usual. Calling for a fight and wanting to get paid.

Oh right, he signed a contract (twice) to fight Islam, and put in the training camp just to duck him. RDA got to fight a higher ranked guy because Islam pulled out as usual, now he can fuck off and go back to dry humping unranked cans.

Undeserved money fight? RDA has more wins at LW than Dustin and Conor combined, and you wouldn't be stoked to see RDA vs Conor than what the hell kind of MMA fan are you?

He didn't "pull out", he tested positive for COVID, he had no choice, so they rescheduled the fight for 3 WEEKS LATER, and that's when Islam pulled out due to an "undisclosed injury".

Funny how you left the fact that RDA was out of the fight too cause it doesn't fit your narrative, also Islam didn't have a choice due to staph infection, another fact you didn't mention.

At the end of the day they are both 1-1 in that regard but off course you silly Islam haters will keep lying and pulling all kind of excuse to not give him his dues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back