News RDA calling for the Conor fight once again

RDA by TKO or Submission on the ground late in round 2 or after. RDA is a southpaw like Dustin is and has even better low kicks(it's easier to kick someone in the same stance as you are while avoiding their power hand), takedowns and grappling.

You guys asking RDA to fight Islam who isn't even top 10 after he beat Felder who was ranked like 7th are ridiculous. You don't beat someone in the top 7 then fight someone ranked 15th.

I think the RDA that was champion could have beaten the Conor that lost to Diaz when they were originally scheduled. Nowadays, I’m not so sure. I think both have declined since then.
RDA has been fighting at 170lbs for the past 7 fights. If you think he's declined, its likely due to being a smaller man in that weight class. He also fought top contenders in Covington, Usman, and Edwards which is tough for anyone.

We'll see how he does back at 155lbs before i'd agree that he's in a bad decline.

Conor is definitely fighting dustin next

I have no doubt justin is way ahead of the queue if anything does happen before July 10

Can Islam beat a ranked opponent before getting a top 8 guy?
Lol at RDA’s ranking .....Beat a Short notice over ranked Fielder after flunking out of Ww and now he gets to pick n choose ....bullshit

I think the RDA that was champion could have beaten the Conor that lost to Diaz when they were originally scheduled. Nowadays, I’m not so sure. I think both have declined since then.
It would depend on the weight cut. RDA at the end of his LW days had terrible weight cuts. He passed out for 3 straight minutes before the Eddie fight. He probably should not have fought that night.
But when he was at his best at LW, he was a true beast, he completely decimated Nate, Pettis, Benson, Cowboy.

RDA is a good fight for Conor, a fight he should take before fighting Dustin. RDA can replicate Dustin's gameplan, but is a bit shorter, has less reach, and is older than Dustin. Basically RDA is like a Dustin-lite.

RDA brings nothing to the table. He threw away his lottery ticket as the beltholder due to a sore foot. Get over it. He was blanketed at WW and moved back down, now he's ducking Islam and seeking an undeserved money fight.

U missed ur shot Dos Nachos, deal with it. At this point u look desperate and thirsty.
All these guys. Make Conrad want to fight you!! How? Make headlines any way possible. Thats why Connie wanted the Diego fight. Anything to stay relevant.

Lol at RDA’s ranking .....Beat a Short notice over ranked Fielder after flunking out of Ww and now he gets to pick n choose ....bullshit
Felder was in training for a triathlon, he was in tremendous shape.

RDA has paid his dues, fought 20+ times i the UFC. Maybe Islam should try being active instead of fighting once every 18 months.

RDA by TKO or Submission on the ground late in round 2 or after. RDA is a southpaw like Dustin is and has even better low kicks(it's easier to kick someone in the same stance as you are while avoiding their power hand), takedowns and grappling.

Nah m8. RDA looked bad against Felder. Easy Conor KO.

Back