RDA broke his foot while getting a kick blocked by a guy emulating McGregor's style

Imagine what the real Conor would do to him.

0000354_fairtex-traditional-muay-thai-shin-guards.jpeg

Why would he be sparring 2 weeks out from the biggest paying fight of his career without wearing these?

Not an RDA fan, but probably he was wearing them. That shit doesnt prevent you to break yor foot if you are sparring hard

It's not surprising that a lesser version of Conor was able to give RDA a devastating injury.

I just found out the fight was cancelled and need to get this off my chest: "Nooooooooo, fuckkkkk, arrrgghhhhhhhhhhh, shittttttttt! dammmit, man!" Fucking unbelievable. Can we just have one title fight come to fruition without something delaying it? Man, i wanted to see this fight. Title vs title. A replacement seems like a let down. If RDA is only gonna be out a couple months or so, have Conor wait. If more, which it probably will be, then fuck it, i guess he has to fight. I was really looking forward to see if Conor won they would have him fight for the WW belt at 200. Would have been amazing to see.

well then, looks like the guy emulating Conor is the new champ and Conor should be fighting him for the belt. RDA just got Weidmaned

Back