RDA broke his foot last FRIDAY, but was still training on SATURDAY, pulled out on TUESDAY - Odd no?

Re-read the thread it's been updated. RDA and his team were posting on both Friday and Saturday on Instagram how he was still training. How was he training if he broke his foot on Friday? They have to have been pretending everything was fine when it wasn't.

Not to mention I can literally go to any emergency room and find out within hours if my bone's broken, and be out of there all wrapped up as well. It doesn't take 4 days.
I just told you and explained to you why it can't always be confirmed that day, maybe you should reread. It's common, especially around joints where he probably did sprain a tendon as well and cause a lot of swelling

Cool. Now they call someone in the last minute and create an interim belt.

He broke his foot on Friday jumping off stools as part of training for a fight. Apparently he thought he there would be obstacles and hurdles in the octagon.

To be fair the rumour had been floating around since friday...
And video could have been recorded prior to the day they were posted..

Imo they were waiting to see if it got better and he could fight as it is probably the biggest payday of his life that was coming in...

If you honestly believe a professional fighter set to earn a large payday would do a full fight camp and then not fight for any other reason than he is too injured to you are a moron. It is his livelihood and how he eats he wanted a mcgregor payday the same as anyone does. He didn't suddenly pull out due to Conor's Instagram photos scaring him.

How many threads incinuating that Conor's opponents drop out of fights because they got cold feet do we have to fucking read.

Er no. You seem to have missed the point of this particular thread. RDA's team clearly tried to pretend everything was fine when they knew on Friday that it was not. Not attempting to say they're scared, but rather pointing out that they were willfully throwing up a smokescreen to avoid pulling out when they could have pulled out on Friday.

Now if McGregor does get a new opponent, he's got 4 less days to prepare for them. That's the problem with what RDA and his team did by pretending they weren't hurt and everything was fine.

You've clearly never had a broken foot.
You can walk, albeit painfully, depending on the break and its location.
Hell, I had a broken bone in my right foot and didn't know it for a month, thought I'd just hurt it.

These Brazilians cant stand the thought of losing against Conor, so they cant accept going in there if theyre not 100% healthy. I dont believe he really messed up his foot that bad, otherwise they would know the same day that he isnt fighting.

Complete BS from RDA and his camp...the whole pulling out a week before a massive fight is getting old these Brazilians need to train smarter or stop dodging hoping Conor will lose to someone else In the meantime.

I just told you and explained to you why it can't always be confirmed that day, maybe you should reread. It's common, especially around joints where he probably did sprain a tendon as well and cause a lot of swelling

Look I've broken a few bones so while I'm not going to call bullshit because it's possible (but given that his foot isn't actually broken severely and doesn't require any treatment it's not probable), you're quite clearly choosing to willfully ignore what's actually being said here: He hurt his foot on Friday. They posted on both Friday and Saturday that he was still training when at least he obviously did not spar on Saturday if he broke his foot on Friday. They very clearly did publicly pretend like nothing was wrong when they knew back on Friday that his foot had to have been at least very injured no matter whether or not he'd gotten an xray if he couldn't walk on it.

Pretending that he went in to spar on Saturday when he was likely sitting on his couch shows that his team did actively try and throw up a smokescreen so that nobody would know that they were quite likely pulling out.

These Brazilians cant stand the thought of losing against Conor, so they cant accept going in there if theyre not 100% healthy. I dont believe he really messed up his foot that bad, otherwise they would know the same day that he isnt fighting.

Read the article and it says that RDA doesn't need surgery or anything. Just be careful walking on it for 3 weeks. It's a minimal break if that.

The usada fairy made an unexpected visit?

Er no. You seem to have missed the point of this particular thread. RDA's team clearly tried to pretend everything was fine when they knew on Friday that it was not. Not attempting to say they're scared, but rather pointing out that they were willfully throwing up a smokescreen to avoid pulling out when they could have pulled out on Friday.

Now if McGregor does get a new opponent, he's got 4 less days to prepare for them. That's the problem with what RDA and his team did by pretending they weren't hurt and everything was fine.
a reason why this isnt wastelanded, i dont know

yeah, they purposefully only said afterwards just to fuck with mcgregor, hahahahaha

the mind of mcgregor nuthuggers, haha

you thin kthe ufc didnt know before and was already looking for a replacement?
and that if mcgregor only had 4 days to prepare, they wouldnt pick an average fighter like diaz for mcgregor to maul him and put into him highlight reel?

Here's the official MMA fighting update:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/2...shape-turned-down-offer-to-replace-rafael-dos

"Dana (White) called me, telling what happened and asking if Aldo was in shape to fight," Pederneiras told Combate. "I said he wasn’t and that there wasn’t enough time, and unfortunately he wouldn’t be able to fight next week."

And here's Jose Aldo's own words posted on twitter a month age:

"For everything I have done, everything I have accepted and mostly how the fight ended, I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot. My only exception would be fighting (McGregor), at any time, anywhere, and once that he is afraid and knows that I'm gonna win... Doesn't have to be title fight against him. Keep my belt, but I wanna whoop (your) ass anywhere."

So it is now official, Conor has broken Jose Aldo and his career is officially over.

Back