RDA broke his foot last FRIDAY, but was still training on SATURDAY, pulled out on TUESDAY - Odd no?

Last Friday? I can't embed the Instagram post for some reason but RDA posted on Saturday saying he's ready for his final sparring session.

Last Friday? I can't embed the Instagram post for some reason but RDA posted on Saturday saying he's ready for his final sparring session.

From Friday

Training camp is just about wrapped up for the Champ Rafael Dos Anjos and he's more than ready for March 5th.. and training camp is just getting started with Lyoto Machida.@rdosanjosmma@lyotomachidafwGoing for 4 UFC belts by 2017, wouldn't that be something? #speedofsport#ufc#mma#training#wod#plyometrics#speedstrength#explosive#ufc196#dosanjosmcgregor

From Saturday

--->>>Ready for the last sparring session, thanks @evolvemma@fjmercedes for believe in my work||--->>>Pronto pra última sessão de sparring obrigado @evolvemma@fjmercedes pro acreditarem no meu trabalho #Jesus#Jesusfirst#evolvemma#evolvefightteam#fletcherjonesnewportbeach#kingsmma#gordojj#speedofsport#AndStill

It's only Tuesday TS. It can take a few days to confirm a break if the swelling is too bad. They have to wait for it to go down to get a good xray. Nothing to be "lmao upset conspiracy theory time" over

Maybe his foot was swollen to the size of a football, which happened to me when I broke it. They x-rayed it 2 days later when the swelling went down. Or maybe Frankenstein couldn't order the right bolts for his foot.

It's only Tuesday TS. It can take a few days to confirm a break if the swelling is too bad. They have to wait for it to go down to get a good xray. Nothing to be "lmao upset conspiracy theory time" over

Re-read the thread it's been updated. RDA and his team were posting on both Friday and Saturday on Instagram how he was still training. How was he training if he broke his foot on Friday? They have to have been pretending everything was fine when it wasn't.

Not to mention I can literally go to any emergency room and find out within hours if my bone's broken, and be out of there all wrapped up as well. It doesn't take 4 days.

Whether this is legitimate or not, there is an epidemic and it needs to be addressed somehow.

Thank you. So WTF is he talking about.

Well quite clearly if he broke his foot on Friday, there's zero possibility that he was sparring on Saturday, and possibly not even on Friday. So they made it look like he was fine by putting up an old post(s) claiming he was still training when he wasn't.

It shows he's a tough mfer who tried to play through the pain?

I bet he got injured in that "last sparring session".

Fuck man.

If you honestly believe a professional fighter set to earn a large payday would do a full fight camp and then not fight for any other reason than he is too injured to you are a moron. It is his livelihood and how he eats he wanted a mcgregor payday the same as anyone does. He didn't suddenly pull out due to Conor's Instagram photos scaring him.

How many threads incinuating that Conor's opponents drop out of fights because they got cold feet do we have to fucking read.

Re-read the thread it's been updated. RDA and his team were posting on both Friday and Saturday on Instagram how he was still training. How was he training if he broke his foot on Friday? They have to have been pretending everything was fine when it wasn't.

Or he got scared, pulled out and they're now lying...

That's just not true.

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy, but excessive swelling will not make diagnosing a break via x-ray more difficult.

Whether this is legitimate or not, there is an epidemic and it needs to be addressed somehow.

I'm cool with fines or some sort of sanction for jeopardizing a main event card. On the same hand a little incentive for making it to a main card, but I guess that's what show money is for.

4 days to decide if hurt.....

44329148.jpg

He still chose to fight Pettis with a torn MCL why not fight Conor w/ a "foot injury"

Back