RDA beats McGregor anywhere the fight goes

No, RDA does not beat him everywhere the fight goes, if this becomes a boxing match or TKD match then he loses. If he fights his fight, he'll win, stupid post altogether.

Yeah that's my point. If it stays on the feet Conor is going night night.

Sorry for the delay y'all. My gf called me for my Valentine's Day...um...present. Let's just say I performed a lot better than Conor going to do against RDA.

To much cringe for a sunday

Sorry for the delay y'all. My gf called me for my Valentine's Day...um...present. Let's just say I performed a lot better than Conor going to do against RDA.
Don't lie bro, i'll bet you Aldo'd (finished in under 15 seconds) ;)

Striking: RDA has outstruck the best strikers easily(!) at LW, one div up from FW. Broke Pettis's eye socket. Dominated Cerrone in the striking twice! He's too fast and too powerful for McGregor.

Grappling: its like a grown man blue belt grappling with a teenager.

Nuff said.

Grappiling it´s literally what in really it is a high level proven BJJ black belt, who reached UFC level basically with BJJ, who has a BJJ black belt for like ten years and still trains with gi against a weaker guy who only has grappling to desengage and survive.

No clue how this fight plays out. All the one sided dominance arguments are typical of Sherdog. "Aldo will destroy Conor, anywhere the fight goes"

13 seconds later.. Well..

Conor needs to keep it standing obviously, and I think RDA will look to mix things up to wear him down. For Conor to win, it might need to happen in the first two rounds. The longer it goes, if RDA is successfully wrestling, the worse It might be for Conor..
Get out of here with your logical analysis. Don't you realize this is a Conor vs. RDA thread?

115 posts since 2007.

Noone posts that little and then makes this kind of a thread.

Who are you and what did you do with real RampageIsDaMan!?!?!?

i dont see it happening.

Striking: RDA has outstruck the best strikers easily(!) at LW, one div up from FW. Broke Pettis's eye socket. Dominated Cerrone in the striking twice! He's too fast and too powerful for McGregor.

Grappling: its like a grown man blue belt grappling with a teenager.

Nuff said.

Pettis - average
Cowboy - most overrated in the UFC

Conor - 13 first round KOs

Back