RDA beats McGregor anywhere the fight goes

Post a picture of your gf TS. Let's see her. Do you blow her up before she blows you? lol

Post a picture of your gf TS. Let's see her. Do you blow her up before she blows you? lol

Post a picture of my gf!?! For you Sherdogger freaks to drool over! No thanks! She allllll mine. And I promise you I have a BIG smile on my face.

mmmmHmmmmm lots of Valentine's presents for me today...

Post a picture of my gf!?! For you Sherdogger freaks to drool over! No thanks! She allllll mine. And I promise you I have a BIG smile on my face.

mmmmHmmmmm lots of Valentine's presents for me today...

INVU bro. Teach me?

Conor's left is always a major threat but RDA is fast and physically much stronger than anyone Conor has fought. I see RDA taking away Conor's ability to control the pace (one of his best weapons) and making it physical. I say out of 10 fights RDA wins 7 while Conor lands the KO punch 3 times.

My god, hasn't this thread been done to death already?

Think up something original.

RDA has a good chance if he grapples. If he decides to throw bombs with Conor, it'll be a short night for him.

Conor's striking plus chin is something you don't want to test at this point.

This is essentially it. RDA has to get Conor down and win via GnP/Submission or he's in very real danger of KTFO'd. RDA's takedown threat and pressure are what allowed him to "out-strike" Pettis. Conor seems to respond very well to pressure so the real choice appears to be whether to fight Conor standing or on the ground. I think the Mendes fight made it very clear that you'll have more success on the ground.

Anyone doubting McGregor probably just doesn't like his personality. There is no doubting his talents in the octagon.

That said, i believe Conor Starches him with an early counter left.

Sorry, but RDA has sloppy standup. He better wrassle.

March 5 when RDA crumble inside one minute people realize that McGregor is the greatest of all time..

RDA and his team know not to match strength V strength with Conor TS. They've stated as much. They know to try and avoid that and drag Conor into deep water via grappling and to avoid striking with him early.

Nope, his ground game and take down defense are to be doubted. He's shown nothing and noobs think how he does in practice against an overrated undersized Gunner means anything, it doesn't.

His power and accuracy while on the feet seem to be sufficient to win fights despite his weak ground game. If Chad Mendes couldn't do it, I don't think RDA can.

RDA has more tools overall but McGregor has the advantage on the feet.

I kind of agree and disagree with the OP. On the one hand he's made some very talented men look really ordinary standing up. Nate Diaz and Pettis have incredible striking and he made them both look like little boys everywhere the fight went. But on paper you'd have to say Conor has the advantage on the feet. You'd have to say he's as much better on the feet as RDA is on the ground. It's a very interesting fight and Conor has my respect just for having the audacity to pull off something that he was saying four or five fights ago when I was laughing at him and talking about hype trains.

This thread will be one of those which will be
latest
come March 6th.

Back