RDA and Gadehla both accused of Greasing

Pretty sure whenever an established grappler isn't able to dominate the grappling they accuse the opponent of greasing

Colby, Carla, BJ, Palhares etc

Oh so GSP wasnt greased up like a Turkey on Thanksgiving?

BJ being on this list is ridiculous.

You can watch video of Phil Nurse literally rubbing Vaseline on Georges between rounds. To the point that the UFC changed their rules and forever forbade corners from having Vaseline - only official cut men have applied it since then.

It isn't an 'accusation' when its been recorded and effects a rule change in the sport as a consequence.

Colby is saying he believes RDA did something fishy prior to his walkout.

Well with Penn it turned out to be True - if you're talking about the GSP fight.

And anyone who thinks Georges didnt purposely grease is an idiot. Breathing exercises my ass

Coleman told a story once of having to take a bucket of grease away from Wanderlei Silva back in Pride, he said it on that UFC Roundtable Legends (Couture, Ortiz, Coleman, Gracie), but the video has since been taken down.
I remember that vaguely lmao!

I can just see Wandy jelling up with that wicked grin!

Pretty sure whenever an established grappler isn't able to dominate the grappling they accuse the opponent of greasing

Colby, Carla, BJ, Palhares etc

I'm going to say you didnt watch BJ vs GSP 2

Coleman told a story once of having to take a bucket of grease away from Wanderlei Silva back in Pride, he said it on that UFC Roundtable Legends (Couture, Ortiz, Coleman, Gracie), but the video has since been taken down.
I don’t mean to imply Brazilians don’t do it as well. Just that it’s not something that is exclusive to Brazilian fighters

lol
Covington landed 7 of his 18 attempted takedowns to Dos Anjos 3 of 6

Back