RDA and Gadehla both accused of Greasing

Cringy could only hug tiny Dos Anjos. SAD

Colby didn't say shit until Carla brought it up on Ariel's show.. Colby is just spewing nonsense.

Pretty sure whenever an established grappler isn't able to dominate the grappling they accuse the opponent of greasing

Colby, Carla, BJ, Palhares etc

BJ being on this list is ridiculous.

You can watch video of Phil Nurse literally rubbing Vaseline on Georges between rounds. To the point that the UFC changed their rules and forever forbade corners from having Vaseline - only official cut men have applied it since then.

It isn't an 'accusation' when its been recorded and effects a rule change in the sport as a consequence.

Colby is saying he believes RDA did something fishy prior to his walkout.

For the most part Rafa nullified his takedowns so he had to resort to wall and stall it got him the win.

colby just needs to let it go - along with the so-called "insider information" about rafa on PEDs. You got your win, you'll make WW boring again (in terms of the actual fight).

And talk about a guy being a hypocrite - calls others snowflakes but is the biggest snowflake around.

Pretty sure whenever an established grappler isn't able to dominate the grappling they accuse the opponent of greasing

Colby, Carla, BJ, Palhares etc
Well with Penn it turned out to be True - if you're talking about the GSP fight.

Colby didn't say shit until Carla brought it up on Ariel's show.. Colby is just spewing nonsense.

So Sour Grapes Colby because he only had sticky hands...

It’s not a Brazil thing. Tim Sylvia talked about it forever ago how a lot of fighters rubbed baby lotion into their skin so they would become slick when they sweated. I remember in the Jacare/Kelvin fight seeing a few times where I thought Kelvin must be greased. Greasing hurts bjj more than any other aspect of the sport, so if anything Brazilians are probably most often the victims of greasing

No shit. Never realized that before. Guess I should get out outside more.

If a person is dumb enough to generalize in a entire country I just assume that he's dumb enough to do the same with race.

Btw, xenophobics and racist are just about the same level.

Usually when people start nitpicking about a determined group of people not being a race or about how their prejudices do not constitute racism, they're just trying to get away with their equally abominable bigotry.

It’s not a Brazil thing. Tim Sylvia talked about it forever ago how a lot of fighters rubbed baby lotion into their skin so they would become slick when they sweated. I remember in the Jacare/Kelvin fight seeing a few times where I thought Kelvin must be greased. Greasing hurts bjj more than any other aspect of the sport, so if anything Brazilians are probably most often the victims of greasing
Yeah, it used to be Brazilians always accusing others of greasing. Interesting to see the script flipped here.

Usually when people start nitpicking about a determined group of people not being a race or about how their prejudices do not constitute racism, they're just trying to get away with their equally abominable bigotry.

Finally, a sane person in this fucking forum.
Thank you.

Colby accused RDA of greasing. Colby won the fight. Are u guys slow on the uptake?

Colby won, but struggled to take RDA down and had to resort to wall and stall to earn the decision. This isn't complicated.

Coleman told a story once of having to take a bucket of grease away from Wanderlei Silva back in Pride, he said it on that UFC Roundtable Legends (Couture, Ortiz, Coleman, Gracie), but the video has since been taken down.

Back