RDA - 1-4 in his last 5

I don’t really think there’s anywhere to go for him. Is he just fighting for a payday?

I see him as a bit of a gatekeeper now. He ain’t getting near any titles again.

Wow, what amazing insight.

He is too small for WW. He got out muscled in there. Not out skilled.

RDA has made horrible career decisions. Lol

If he goes back down to LW, win a few, and wait till Khabib retires, he can win against anyone else. Even with Tony he has the skills to win. But WW is filled with big grapplers who will out grind him. He has no business at 170. Moving up in weight isnt always the answer.

Pretty much this. I am surprised he stayed around at WW this long considering he took several losses against the same style and all those guys are ahead of him. If the divisions were 155, 165, 175, that would be ideal.

But right now I think LW is a much better fit for him. Much better style match ups and he wont be out sized.

Or not have a kickboxing style suited to longer frames.

I agreed for the longest time. I was hoping he'd learn how to fight like a smaller guy, but nope, it never happened. I gave up on him adjusting his style. His best bet now is to face guys closer to his size.

I like him, so I hope he makes as much money as possible before he's done

That 4 year run he had from 2012-2016 was pretty incredible though. Bar losing to Khabib he almost cleared out the division. I feel bad for him that the McGrgeor fight never materialized. He deserved that spotlight so much more than Nate and I'm sad we never got to see that fight happen.

RDA needs to find a healthy way to lose the weight. These guys at 170 are way too big for him. He needs to focus on grappling and lose some muscle

It's like a convention of scorned women talking about Conor in a thread about Dos Anjos
{<jordan}
Pathetic lmao

RDA is the perfect fighter for a 165 division, too small for the top guys at WW and too big to stick around at 155

Hard to take a guy seriously when he loses to Michael Chiesa.

Guy is washed and has awful fight IQ

1-4 how many of those 4 losses are outside the top 5?

He is too small for WW. He got out muscled in there. Not out skilled.

RDA has made horrible career decisions. Lol

If he goes back down to LW, win a few, and wait till Khabib retires, he can win against anyone else. Even with Tony he has the skills to win. But WW is filled with big grapplers who will out grind him. He has no business at 170. Moving up in weight isnt always the answer.

He's 35 with 42 fights, I don't think he's got the mileage left in him to make another run at LW, let alone waiting for Khabib to retire.

Fights on the secret Conor list:
Pettis (Sergio or Anthony)
Cerrone rematch
RDA
Nate
BJ Penn

all fights at 170 of course.

Conor will fight Gaethje or Poirier next. Only two match up that make sense if they want to fast track him to a TS.

Honestly now, I see a size difference in his head again since USADA got serious. It seems to have shrunk back to normal size. That 'beastly' RDA that won the belt, was, I'm sorry, the most blatant case of steroids/HGH I've ever seen in MMA. His head size literally grew, it looked like a fucking slab of granite with ears attached to it and he went from being a 'decent' lightweight to absolutely mauling the best guys in the division......….in his late 20s/early 30s. That kind of talent burst simply does not happen at that age. There's another guy I have the same feelings about, whose career has taken a similar trajectory since USADA got 'serious'.

RDA was a myth, man.

Conor will likely fight him now
" Well I said I'd fight him, Me and RDA, hmm, we've had history, hmm a long history, it's an exciting bout, a fan friendly bout, this fight excite me "
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Back