RDA: “Me and Conor is the fight to make... we’re the only real champions left since Khabib retired”

Would be hilarious if RDA mauls Conor. But realistically current Conor is a way bettee fighter than this RDA. I wouod have picked a prime RDA against Conor but RDA even though not completely past prime isn't good enough to beat Conor.

Do people forget Conor lost to Nate Diaz when Diaz had only 11 days notice?

It doesn't really matter for Felder. Guys like Al Iaquinta, Felder and Diaz are always ready.

interesting fight. rda has elite conditioning, and conor hasn't shown to have fixed his cardio issue. i guess either conor finishes rda early on the feet, or rda mixes striking with takedowns like tonight, and wears conor out.

His last win at LW was 4 YEARS ago.....2016.

It's almost 2021 man, this would be a fine matchup considering RDA just beat a top 10 and Conor honestly shouldn't be fighting #1 contender bouts, plus they have unfinished business. Conor is 1-1 in this weight class and lets not forget, it's been two full years since Conor has even fought a legit top 5 LW and made the weight limit.

Throwing Conor in against Poirier is short sighted, favoritism, and greed. The same way Conor got a title shot after barely winning a majority decision against Nate. Conor said he wanted this 2020 season, let him fight some guys and potentially build himself back up. Conor hasn't been on a win streak in 4 years!
Some guys? He’s fucking Conor McGregor. Would you have GSP come out of retirement to fight some guys? Stop it. That’s just ridiculous. He destroyed cowboy in 40 seconds nine months ago.

Some guys? He’s fucking Conor McGregor. Would you have GSP come out of retirement to fight some guys? Stop it. That’s just ridiculous. He destroyed cowboy in 40 seconds nine months ago. It’s not like he’s been out of the octagon for five years.
That was at WW, against a Cowboy who couldn't even beat Niko price months later.....

GSP defended his title 9 times lol, Conor has only one win at LW <45>

Conor shouldn't be fighting for titles at this point, atleast prove you can make the weight and beat top 10 guys, he hasn't won a LW fight since 2016.

This isn't ridiculous at all.....I'm not even asking for much. Make a case you deserve a top 5, beat RDA then you get your title eliminator, that's more than fair.

That was at WW, against a Cowboy who couldn't even beat Niko price months later.....

GSP defended his title 9 times lol, Conor has only one win at LW <45>

Conor shouldn't be fighting for titles at this point, atleast prove you can make the weight and beat top 10 guys, he hasn't won a LW fight since 2016.

This isn't ridiculous at all.....
He’s one of the great legends in the history of the game you know that. You might not like him but you certainly understand that. Nine months ago he destroyed cowboy who is also a legend. To say he doesn’t deserve to fight someone in the top five is complete nonsense. Conor is a legend bottom line.

yeah and felder didnt look like he had been eating lasagna or anything. ofc a short notice is a short notice, but even Felder winning 1 round, I didnt see RDA in a risky position at any moment. He clearly won it
Exactly. Put some fucking hespeck on rda's name. Perry split decision, was getting fucked up until the broken arm, barboza? L, hooker robbery - got fucked up in spots - looked like he didn't want to he in there anymore... Rda? Split... I'd agree with you. Felder is formidable, even on short notice. Haters need to take a break. They're working overtime.

Remember when RDA used to pressure with neverending combinations? RDA is old and deserves a red panty night. Let's see how the alcohol has affected Conor.

Triple C could beat Conor if he got him on his back, whats your point? Hell, even Ronda could.

that conor cant be beat buy a grappler or wrestler. why do you think he only wants to fight strikers.

He still has a strong double leg, a legit top game, great cardio, and good enough standup to set up his shot. He can absolutely win that fight. And let's not act like Conor hasn't been on coke for the last 4 years of his career either.

sure rda likely wins but doesnt mean conor wouldnt take it. rda is less risky than justin or tony or jorge.

Let’s see if Conor can even make weight.
If he does, I think RDA, Poirier and Gaethje wreck him. And still want that Aldo rematch.

I wanted to see this fight back in the day, but cmon. Rda ain’t no champ- maybe chump.

He means they have both been LW champs

Also RDA was the original opponent for Conor's move up for the LW belt

I would be down to see it

There is history here...but this fight only makes sense if Conor loses to Dustin

Who has dominated felder recently? Nobody. Everyone has a tough time with him. Stop hating. At least he didn't lose to felder coming off a holiday in cabo on two weeks' notice.
Mike Perry.
Mike Perry dominated Paul Felder.

Wanted to see it then, still wanna see it now. And it's actually a good point, they're the two lineal champs on the roster.

Would be hilarious if RDA mauls Conor. But realistically current Conor is a way bettee fighter than this RDA. I wouod have picked a prime RDA against Conor but RDA even though not completely past prime isn't good enough to beat Conor.

Current Conor?
Conor against Cowboy who took a dive?

Back