RCP pulls back call of Biden win, puts it back at 259 to 214

Biden's lead in AZ has been shrinking every day. Over the past few days, his lead went from 30,000 votes down to 14,000.

Now Trump just needs tens of thousand of more votes in states that have already called it and he'll get to stay President.

Keep your hopes high. Trump's going to be President again any minute now.

Biden himself said, "Let's not celebrate until the last vote is counted," so Trump isn't the only rhetorical hypocrite, here, because Biden later changed his tune to say, "The race is over."

The outcome won't change. Trump has to flip Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania (while holding onto North Carolina) to win). It's never going to happen. Still, Biden made his own bed. The last vote isn't counted, and so the fat lady hasn't sung.

Biden himself said, "Let's not celebrate until the last vote is counted," so Trump isn't the only rhetorical hypocrite, here, because Biden later changed his tune to say, "The race is over."

The outcome won't change. Trump has to flip Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania (while holding onto North Carolina) to win). It's never going to happen. Still, Biden made his own bed. The last vote isn't counted, and so the fat lady hasn't sung.
Lol @ taking that statement literally. California hasn't finished counting either, guess we should wait till the largest state is finished too, right?

Biden also met with pence in the wh a day after it was called by the media for trump. Long before the whole election was counted.

Somebody can do a better version with a link and this can merge. I have a cold and I don’t care.

The map I just saw still had Biden over 270, but it was closer. This is cnn.

This isn’t it, yet, but credible stories about some of the people we saw that were literally insane with hate for trump cheating in the election in small groups are starting to emerge.

We saw the lies and hate, so we knew they would do it because “get hitler out” creates false moral relativism. But is it really going to be that bad?

Some very smart and professional people I know said they would send in two to beat Trump, so we will see.
Hey Larry
Remember when you were dead certain Biden couldn't possibly win Michigan?

Hey Larry
Remember when you were dead certain Biden couldn't possibly win Michigan?
I was pretty confident Trump would take it. I didn’t hang out in the high crime area of Detroit quite enough to realize that people like you were there ready to make the normal functioning part of the state not matter as much. Also, it’s closer than than the numbers you have now.

I was pretty confident Trump would take it. I didn’t hang out in the high crime area of Detroit quite enough to realize that people like you were there ready to make the normal functioning part of the state not matter as much. Also, it’s closer than than the numbers you have now.
Why don't you write us a short story about it? I can see it now... something about an erotic descent into the multi-racial underbelly of Detroit voter administration.

<mma4>

The unraveling of the Trumpanzees is a sight to behold. And it hasn't even been a week yet!

Gore didn't put us through anything, Florida was razor thin and by state law there was an automatic recount. It was actually Bush who interfered with the process and got the supreme Court to halt the count.

Democrats wanted to recount just 2 or 3 counties and wanted to discern the voter's intent in some cases. Bush wanted it done uniformly across all counties or not at all.

Since it seems most have stopped posting

PA - Biden up by 45k (projected to net between 10-50k more)
GA - Biden up by 13k (this is done - there is virtually nothing left to count)
AZ - Biden up by 13k

AZ is the only one there of interest, and here's the rub.

What is left is split between a deep blue county (Pima) and a purple county (Maricopa). What's left is also brail and provisional and a between 10% and 20% won't even be eligible.

So for Pima, the deep blue, you can expect Biden to pick up 5k to 10k on top of his 13k. For Maricopa, you can expect that result to drop by 1k - 4k.

So do the math.

AZ is donzo.

Democrats wanted to recount just 2 or 3 counties and wanted to discern the voter's intent in some cases. Bush wanted it done uniformly across all counties or not at all.
The votes were just a few hundred. Trump and the Republicans want to not just recount millions but throw out votes. Perfectly legal votes.

I bet AZ gets called tomorrow and Biden ultimately wins by 17k

A couple states with less than 15k with how insane dems were in wanting to get literally hitler (but nothing hitler at all) out of office? A couple nut bags (80% of the left) could easily mess with 1,000 votes. Anything under 20k makes me think there’s a good chance Trump could win it.

It’s the godamn russians colluding with hunter biden.. and the Ukrainians.... and CHINA..

GET THE IMPEACHMENT AND INVESTIGATIONS READY...

Back