RCC:Road to the PFL Feb 22

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
83973402_179699259796322_5844036665442036129_n.jpg

You know... giving the opportunity to Ural Hulk seems kinda strange considering how he flunked out of the UFC over PED-issues and PFL just had a big drop-off due to said PED-issues in their last tournament.

But Ali gonna Ali I suppose. It's all just a show to make him money anyways.

4-man LW tournament seems cool though. However, with the PFL bouts, it would mean that said winner will fight an inordinate amounts of time in 2020.

This bout is not part of the tournament bro, the tournament is at Lightweight

Timur Nagibin (15-4) is expected to take part in it

in a perfect world it would be a 64 man one night tournament, but beggers can't be choosers I guess.

If the winner of one of these tournaments makes it to the PFL final that'd mean he is gonna fight at least 7 times in 2020

Throw Alexander Shlemenko in one of these and I'm in. I think its worth bringing back MW for him alone. Anyone who watched Shlemenko fuck it up in the Bellator tournaments back in the early 10s would agree.

Is Ural Hulk fighting at 205 again, or HW?

You know... giving the opportunity to Ural Hulk seems kinda strange considering how he flunked out of the UFC over PED-issues and PFL just had a big drop-off due to said PED-issues in their last tournament.

But Ali gonna Ali I suppose. It's all just a show to make him money anyways.

4-man LW tournament seems cool though. However, with the PFL bouts, it would mean that said winner will fight an inordinate amounts of time in 2020.
not only that, he lost to a ww fighter called Yasubey Enomoto

Opening matchups (Feb. 22 - lightweight)

Timur Nagibin (15-4) vs. Muratbek Kasimbay (9-1)

Mikhail Odintsov (16-2) vs. Vladimir Kanunnikov (10-2)

Last edited:
Back