Raymond Daniels two groin shots

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
That looked horrible, lucky it was a no contest instead of a DQ. Not intentional but still.

I've been hit low a few times, had trouble catching my breath and probably cried a little. Stanonick must have been in agony to be sobbing like that.

The audio was indeed disturbing...I know he is not 'ok', but hopefully no serious/lasting damage.

It was disturbing on so many levels to see a grown man sob, cry, and grimmace in pain like that.
Yeah I was legit uneasy. Why tf wouldnt daniels go high? Goes for the same shit 5 seconds after the fight started again

Was super fucked, I was like this the whole time
tenor.gif

That was horrible, dude was crying in there and it took them a while to even bring the doc in and wave off the fight.

I think the foul DQ should be extended to include "reckless/unskilled techniques leading to fouls regardless of intent." Dude blindly throws spinning kicks and happens to hit the other guy in the nuts twice. Even if it's not intentional, still shoulda been a DQ.

In my all of my years of watching MMA those had to be the 2 hardest nut shots i've ever seen landed in one fight.
2 spinning back kicks from Raymond Daniels straight to the balls. Good Lord

And I've lived through the Cheick Kongo nut shot era, the Keith Hackney vs Joe Son ballsack beatdown and Gonzags drop kick to the nuts against Chris Tuchscherer

Just watched the video. That was rough. He needed to go to hospital immediately.

Jesus Christ just legalize groin shots already... if this is all it takes to end an actual fight... not a bullshit fuckin sports match

Last edited:
That was horrible, dude was crying in there and it took them a while to even bring the doc in and wave off the fight.
One thing I wonder, are fighters doing this all the time and we just can't hear them due to crowd noise?

I think the foul DQ should be extended to include "reckless/unskilled techniques leading to fouls regardless of intent." Dude blindly throws spinning kicks and happens to hit the other guy in the nuts twice. Even if it's not intentional, still shoulda been a DQ.

Totally it should had been DQ

Blame Bjm commentary for downplaying the rules because it was unintentional groin strike

It was obvious Big John was pulling for Daniels. After the first one, he actually said "it was almost legal". WTF

Back