Ray Rice-Does he deserve another chance in the NFL

He should be banned. I have reevaluated by my previous position. I also think the NFL should sue him or move to strip him of all 'dignity' that he may have held. Honestly men like Ray Rice deserve Prison. You just don't abuse women like that

He should be banned. I have reevaluated by my previous position. I also think the NFL should sue him or move to strip him of all 'dignity' that he may have held. Honestly men like Ray Rice deserve Prison. You just don't abuse women like that

I don't understand this line of thinking. If he had hit a guy, no one would even care, but because he hit a chick, his entire life should be ruined? That's nonsensical white knight shit.

Did you miss the part where she assaulted him first? Let me ask you, if you violently attacked a professional athlete would you be crying for his job after he kicked your ass?

Yes, ban him. And if anybody comes at me with the "the NFL employs a lot of felons" argument, I think the should all be banned too.

I still think that was all made up to scare the opponents into not scoring on her. I mean if she does that to her underage newphew for nothing... imagine what she would do to you if you scored a goal on her that made her team lose.

I think he was referring to the hacked meat curtain pics.

What he did was fucked up but he should get a second chance since it was his first offense. If does something similar again then ban him for life.

I think so. I thought the whole reprise of the attack on him on account of the video was bullshit. He was on his way to playing again as a member of the Ravens and then a video tells us exactly what we already knew and he didn't deny, and they treat it like a whole new case. "Uhhh i mean, we knew he hit her and knocked her out cold...but we didn't know HE REALLY HIT HER AND KNOCKED HER OUT COLD". I felt bad for him and his wife. There is a reason he won his appeal to the indefinite ban, it was complete bullshit to go after him for the same thing twice. \

I'm also sick of us pretending like football is secondary when it comes to how team should "handle" problem childs. Nobody really gives a fuck about this stuff and the Niners didn't have to cut Aldon Smith today, because keeping him won't result in what media and stupid people on twitter say it will. The Ravens didn't have to cut Ray Rice and so on and so on. The fans won't go anywhere...advertisers who leave will come back or be replaced by new ones of equal value.

I'm also sick of hearing the word "handled" in regards to EVERYTHING involving the NFL. "Roger Goodell handled deflategate poorly, he handled ray rice poorly, he handles his load poorly..." "The Niners handled MacDonald and Smith poorly, the handled Harbaugh poorly...". The NFL is bigger than jesus...they are handling it fine.

Last edited:
As long as it follows the NFL rules. It is a business just like any other Professional Sporting Association.

Personally he should of been allowed back in a long time ago. All this, "I'm a changed man " bullsh!t is ridiculous.

Back