Ray Longo: “Anderson was on EPO.”

So far Andy has been bust for Dick pills and steroids when he was healing his leg. Otherwise, i don't know, maybe the drug testing wasn't that strict if Longo says that.

Weidman can barely execute a take down anymore without gassing out Ray Longo. Explain this to us?

Last edited:
MMA World youtube channel is trash. The fucking music makes me want to punt kittens.

One was 40 years old the other in his prime.

Hmm
That didn't matter though until USADA. Anderson was still wrecking everybody at that age, until he suddenly wasn't.

And what was Weedman on? Ever since USADA he's looked nothing like the guy who fought Silva.

So far Andy has been bust for Dick pills and steroids when he was healing his leg. Otherwise, i don't know, maybe the drug testing wasn't that strict if Longo says that.
you dont give a steroid that weakens bones for a broken leg.

commonly spread lie.

and the diaz fight was 1 year after his leg broke.

No, bitter that his fighter has lost his relevance so he's bringing up gossip he heard from 6 years ago as an excuse to talk about Weidman's glory days. Not saying I agree with it, but I also can't think of many other good reasons for unsubstantiated gossip from 6 years ago.

because epo is in the headlines now. also.. weidman has lost his relevance? that's weird lol. def hasn't.

giphy.gif

Lol of course he was.

Fangirls think he'd take drostanolone, androstane, synthetic testosterone, and benzos for performance... but he would draw the line at EPO? LMAO!

Dude was a lab experiment, literally taking every single substance he could get his hands on to give him an advantage.

There's cheating, then there's the stuff Anderson was doing. Levels to this shit.

andersonsilva1.jpg

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Isn't Anderson's record about the same since USADA.
Hate to break it to you but Anderson has two straight losses and a NC to Diaz before Usada officially came into effect because hes old as shit/a decade older than Chris.

Chris was just 29 when usada started with the UFC. Seems a young age to be out of prime after so recently being completely dominant

Lol of course he was.

Fangirls think he'd take drostanolone, androstane, synthetic testosterone, and benzos for performance... but he would draw the line at EPO? LMAO!

Dude was a lab experiment, literally taking every single substance he could get his hands on to give him an advantage.

There's cheating, then there's the stuff Anderson was doing. Levels to this shit.

andersonsilva1.jpg

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

I give TJ more respect than this cheat. At least he admits to his usage. To this day Anderson denies taking PEDs knowingly.

That didn't matter though until USADA. Anderson was still wrecking everybody at that age, until he suddenly wasn't.
You're not being realistic. Who's everybody??? Most of Anderson's competition had just as much if not more mileage than him.

Weidman was 28, young, hungry vs Anderson 38, old barely motivated.

Back