News Ray Fisher Shares Details on JL, Whedon and WB (Gal Gadot's Career Threatened by Whedon) Post #226

What's your take on Ray Fisher's allegations?

• Total voters
I tried to read up on Joss Whedon, since he’s the only familiar name to me, and it seems like a lot of complaints that he’s hard to work for, but really limited stuff on any line crossing on his part. Maybe there’s something going unsaid and he’s about to be me too’d, but right now it’s all just him being a bit of a dick.

Whedon already got metoo'd

https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...fe-accuses-years-infidelity-article-1.3428139

TBH the dude is kind of a creep weirdo but that doesn't make Fisher any less of an annoying diva here imo

When rich actors complain it just makes me laugh

Dude sounds like a fuckin crybaby
Some shit didnt work out in your life, put on your big girl panties and move on to your next project
his big girl panties still have bloodstains on them from his period

I watched all 15 minutes of that instagram speech and I have no god damn clue what the hell he's talking about...

Its moreso alot of talk about Whedon being an asshole rather than a sexual abuser.

As for the Frosty reference, back in July 1, 2020 it was announced that Jason Momoa would voice Frosty in a new Warner Bros. live-action/CGI hybrid movie. Jon Berg and Geoff Johns (both in Ray Fisher's crosshairs) are the producers of Frosty. July 1 was also the day Fisher came out and publicly criticized Joss Whedon, Jon Berg and Geoff Johns. The Frosty movie announcement was supposedly meant to discredit Fisher because if the JL reshoots were terrible, people would wonder why Momoa would work with the same producers again.
https://deadline.com/2020/07/jason-...-live-action-warner-bros-stampede-1202975009/

giphy.gif

Nobody cares about you or your whiny bitch fantasy sob story.

Cry about it on Twitter from the mansion you didn’t earn with your dogshit acting ability.

Sooooo since he won't have an acting career after this he's looking for a fat cash out?

Back