News Ray Fisher Shares Details on JL, Whedon and WB (Gal Gadot's Career Threatened by Whedon) Post #226

What's your take on Ray Fisher's allegations?

• Total voters
Update: December 11, 2020

WarnerMedia Has Concluded JUSTICE LEAGUE Investigation with Remedial Action Being Taken

Months after Justice League actor Ray Fisher spoke up about alleged misconduct during 2017 reshoots of Justice League with claims that sparked a public back and forth between the star and studio Warner Bros., WarnerMedia has concluded an investigation into those allegations.

"WarnerMedia’s investigation into the Justice League movie has concluded and remedial action has been taken,” WarnerMedia said in a statement Friday night.

Shortly after the statement went out, Fisher shared his own thoughts on Twitter: "There are still conversations that need to be had and resolutions that need to be found. Thank you all for your support and encouragement on this journey. We are on our way."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...h-remedial-action-following-ray-fisher-claims

Remedial actions?
<YeahOKJen>

This will do nothing to fix the fact that this kid has literally shit where he eats. Does he think those in power will forget? Or he’ll get a free pass?

"We are on our way"

Who is on their way to what?

Sounds like he has messiah complex.

Reactions: Zer
Rumors were that Joss Whedon was fired from his HBO show The Nevers. Instead of saying that publicly, Whedon made a statement that he was exhausted.

That could be what they were alluding to.

"We are on our way"

Who is on their way to what?

Sounds like he has messiah complex.

I have no idea whether he was mobbed at his workplace or not. If it comes from him being black, that sounds horrible. I don't want actors to get subjected to workplace harassment, it being the tradition or not.

But man, he sure is annoying. Him and Boyega teeming up is a match made in heaven. They essentially tried to get their own agenda going as a spin-off from the BLM movement. When it (sort of) didn't get going, they doubled down. I always got the feeling Fisher clickbaited us. Every single story with his name in it had the "He finally reveals the truth" and people clicked on it to finally see the proof of WB high executive and Whedon saying the n-word, only to see "They made us work long hours and high tone was used".

Update: December 17, 2020

Gal Gadot Says Her Experience with Joss Whedon Wasn't the Best One During Justice League Reshoots

YZBHTEa.jpeg

During the interview with Los Angels Times, Gal Gadot went on to shed some light on her time filming the Justice League reshoots. She also gave support to her co-star Ray Risher, who has been championing the crusade against director Joss Whedon as well as producers Jon Berg and Geoff Johns.

"I’m happy for Ray to go out and speak his truth," said Gadot. "I wasn’t there with the guys when they shot with Joss Whedon — I had my own experience with [him], which wasn’t the best one, but I took care of it there and when it happened. I took it to the higher-ups and they took care of it. But I’m happy for Ray to go up and say his truth."

During a separate interview with Variety, Gadot confirmed that she took part in the investigation that took place after Fisher went public with his experiences. While WarnerMedia said "remedial action has been taken" after conducting their investigation, there hasn't been any word on what has actually taken place in response to their findings.

"I don’t know what that means either," Gadot said in response to the statement from WarnerMedia. "I’m curious to know what’s going to be the outcome."

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/g...ss-whedon-wasnt-the-best-supports-ray-fisher/

"I’m happy for Ray to go out and speak his truth," said Gadot. "I wasn’t there with the guys when they shot with Joss Whedon — I had my own experience with [him], which wasn’t the best one, but I took care of it there and when it happened. I took it to the higher-ups and they took care of it. But I’m happy for Ray to go up and say his truth."

So... Whedon has been exposed as an asshole.

That's it?

Last edited:
No way he's half the asshole Kubrick was, but of course, Kubrick was an asshole in the name of art.

Not even kidding.

Bless that man, despite what he did to Shelley Duvall.

Back