News Ray Fisher Shares Details on JL, Whedon and WB (Gal Gadot's Career Threatened by Whedon) Post #226

What's your take on Ray Fisher's allegations?

• Total voters
As a comic movie fan, I'm so tired of being inundated with his whinning, no actual information, "more to come soon" nonsense.

Its all over any comic news sites and its just always the same BS.

Update: January 13, 2021

Ray Fisher Confirms Warner Bros. Has Removed Him from the Cast of THE FLASH

ErpjQAAXUAkMXaH

ErpjQAAXEAAtfaa

Update: January 14, 2021

WarnerMedia Stands By DC Films President Walter Hamada After New Ray Fisher Accusations

WarnerMedia is sticking by Walter Hamada even as the DC Films president faces a new and continued attack from Ray Fisher, the actor who played Cyborg in 2017's failed blockbuster Justice League.

The company released a statement backing Hamada’s integrity on Thursday, a day after Fisher put out his own comments on Twitter in which he accused the exec of undermining an investigation into misconduct that is alleged to have occurred during the reshoots of Justice League.

"I believe in Walter Hamada and that he did not impede or interfere in the investigation," said WarnerMedia chair and CEO Ann Sarnoff in a statement. "Furthermore, I have full confidence in the investigation’s process and findings. Walter is a well-respected leader, known by his colleagues, peers, and me as a man of great character and integrity. As I said in Walter's recent deal extension announcement, I’m excited about where he’s taking DC Films and look forward to working with him and the rest of the team to build out the DC Multiverse."

WarnerMedia issued a separate statement apart from Sarnoff that summed up its side of the proceedings. It said its “extensive” investigation was “conducted by an outside law firm, led by a former federal judge who has assured WarnerMedia that there were no impediments to the investigation” and that the company was moving on from giving Fisher the chance to reprise his Cyborg role in an upcoming Flash movie, “given his statement that he will not participate in any film associated with Mr. Hamada”; and that it remains in business with Johns, who is an executive producer on shows such as Stargirl, Batwoman, and Doom Patrol, among others.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...alter-hamada-after-new-ray-fisher-accusations

I'm still really not sure what his complaint is.

It's too bad, I like cyborg as a character in all the animated stuff.

Oh well, DC live action would have ruined him too, even without this whiny dude.

This guy must come from money and have a trusts fund. Because it seems like he never wants to act again. Has he done anything since his allegations?

Directors are asshole artists and control freaks. Being an actor means you have to work with assholes.

I guess this black guy thinks he is a special snowflake because of recent politics? He thinks he is Smollett?

Hold up.

His recording that proves his credibility....

Is a recording of someone telling him how credible he is? <45><LikeReally5><Varys01><Dany07>

I really needed this laugh today.

Yeah pretty some freaking weird shit. Thought it was going to be someone being racist like he claimed or something else. She is probably saying all those things so he could go away. Not saying that he is lying but this really isnt any proof. Just shows me this investigator or who ever she is wants to end this process but Fisher doesnt want to let it go.

Yeah pretty some freaking weird shit. Thought it was going to be someone being racist like he claimed or something else. She is probably saying all those things so he could go away. Not saying that he is lying but this really isnt any proof. Just shows me this investigator or who ever she is wants to end this process but Fisher doesnt want to let it go.

Yeah it sounds like the way a police officer or negotiator talks to someone with a gun and hostages. Very strange

Charisma Carpenter just posted this in support of Fisher, talking about her experiences working with Whedon on Buffy and Angel.

She lists more specific allegations in two tweets than Fisher has since this entire situation began.

I think if he had done as she just has, he would’ve garnered more support. The vagueness has hurt his claims a lot. If what he went through is close to what she did, then he does have a point.

Well...he can maybe get parts in black produced movies or shows like Tyler Perry or some shit. Cause his career will be over if he doesnt. Youll see him serving you coffee at Starbucks in 4 years if he doesnt jump over to Tyler Perry.

Dude committing career suicide. Literally noone other than maybe Jordan Pelle will be offering him work soon. An even he might not want to bother with it.

All those people he is accusing are probably assholes, and he got shitty treatment but he is also so obviously an asshole himself so it makes it difficult to care.

He sounds like he would be a nightmare to work with even for a reasonable director.... on the phone to BLM every time catering didn't have his preferred lunch on set.

Back