Media Ray Borg needs our help!

Maybe if he didn't miss weight a million times he'd have better sponsors to pay for his shit.

Best of luck to Borg though.

Where are all the white knights who gather on their daily “fighter pay” threads?
Time to show everyone how it’s done!
It’s so easy being charitable with someone else’s money, now you can do it with your own!

I think Ray needs to hang the gloves.
He is now putting his own dream in front of his families needs.
Get a job as a plumber or some shit like everyone else

snow.jpg

I'd sooner get a second job than ask for a handout for something as trivial as money so I can fly out my coaches.

crazy how many people in here bringing up Dana when he aint even in UFC anymore.

Where are all the white knights who gather on their daily “fighter pay” threads?
Time to show everyone how it’s done!
It’s so easy being charitable with someone else’s money, now you can do it with your own!

How can anyone fell sorry for Ray Borg, When he wasn't doing his job making weight or cancelling fights

Isn't this Ray Borg the former UFC fighter?

Yes blame Dana for fighters outside UFC not getting sponsors..
I guess the sponsor money is not that big and easy to get as some people seem to claim...

Ooops,..

I think the point is that the guy had 12 UFC fights, including a title shot, and can't even afford training camp now.

sick kid drains your savings very quickly, no matter how rich (Borg’s son Anthony was diagnosed with hydrocephalus after being born in 2018 and he underwent surgery to address the brain condition last summer.)

Back