Ray Borg missed weight due to slipping in the bathtub..

I would like a mature response from Borg instead of more excuses. He's had some bad luck and the fight game is extremely tough, no doubt, but that's the path he's chosen. He seems to always point the finger when things aren't going his way. That's just not good enough, when you're coming back 10 pounds heavier than you've fought at previously. He's still a great talent, but he needs to do something different. :rolleyes:

As others have said, stop fighting at a weight that requires you to use things like saunas/steam rooms...or...a big one here...cut a pound or two from your walk around weight.

After I saw Borg dominate Nick Urso in Legacy at just 20 yrs old I was holy shit this kids got a bright future!Now i'm just like meh

He should take more Dagestan baths. No slipping if somebody is there to hold you <{ohyeah}>

wjk2gCx_NzU.jpg

He’s becoming that always something kinda guy

No Borg shopped in the Khabib bathtub picture? Meh

Its bs because hes only 5 feet off the ground to begin with

You can expect this kind of shit to happen when you cut ridiculous amounts of weight.

We all know this isn't the first time he's missed weight. He never deserved the title shot he got clowned in and now with a 3rd miss even after moving up a division, there's not much they can do with him. They need to get rid of him at this point.

He should take more Dagestan baths. No slipping if somebody is there to hold you <{ohyeah}>

wjk2gCx_NzU.jpg

What gets me about this is that it isn't even big enough to hold everyone in it. So WTF are they thinking

LOL

Alright that’s bull shit. Who misses weight because they slipped?

Pretty sure Barao slipped and banged his head in the bathtub before a fight and had to withdraw.

The reason why he slipped was because he was probably delirious from cutting weight. He has missed weight before. He needs to move up. Slipping in bathtubs is 90 year old shit.

If you're falling down in the shower maybe the fight game isn't for you.

The reason why he slipped was because he was probably delirious from cutting weight. He has missed weight before. He needs to move up. Slipping in bathtubs is 90 year old shit.

Exactly this.

Weight cutting has been said by professional fighters to be one of the toughest things they do.

Dehydrating yourself as much as some fighters do is dangerous and causes things like this to happen.

Back