Ray Borg missed weight at 125 a couple of times, moves up to Bantamweight and weighs in at 137.75

He just comes off as undisciplined and will miss weight no matter the weight class.

Dude probably doesn’t want to fight anymore but has to for his son and his health
Yeah after finding out what hes going through I cant be mad at him for missing weight. Its unprofessional but dudes life must be hell, we should give him a pass for this time at least. I wont say the same for most other fighters.

Yeah after finding out what hes going through I cant be mad at him for missing weight. Its unprofessional but dudes life must be hell, we should give him a pass for this time at least. I wont say the same for most other fighters.
Yeah, after hearing about his situation I don’t blame him if his head isn’t fully in the game. He’s got a lot on his plate aside from fighting.

I can only think of this guy's name as Rayborg.

His parents really missed a golden opportunity here. I mean of all people to name Cy or Cyrus. His nickname should just be "Sigh" Borg.

latest

Doesn't the article say he took the fight on short notice?

There are guys/girls who just seem to have this mental problem, like Hendricks. You give them a limit and they'll go over.

He joins Rumble, Hendricks, and Lineker as fighters who moved up and missed weight.

I blame the piece of glass that was lodged into his eye my Conor in the bus incident, that glass was double glazed, its more heavy than you think, its at least 3 Ibs for a small piece

He seemed to have fixed the issue though, and he’s got a fan friendly style which is why no one really shits on him anymore. He rightfully got criticized for missing weight but his exciting fights made us all forget.
Funny how this works, but its true. the one's that miss weight once are shitted on yes, because they aren't exciting.

Back