Ray Borg is worried about the UFC cutting him after missing weight for the 4th time

Scrap the whole division. No grown man should weigh 125lbs.

I'm too lazy to look but 30% in 4 fights can't be a small amount.

I believe he made a GoFundMe account for his son's medical treatments. Between fighting and taking care of a family, he can't keep affording to miss weight and getting his purse cut.

The first couple times I felt bad for Ray.

But it gets to the point of when is enough enough.

His kid is ill, and that is a tragedy. But that doesn’t mean he gets a pass every time he misses weight

According to his own words a few months back the kid is done with surgery and showing normal development. That is no longer an excuse.

No excuse to miss weight when that's your only job.

Move up or gtfo

It’s a travesty if they don’t cut him. He should be banned from the sport for life. What pathetic disgrace of a human gets 4 chances at their job????
This is basically no showing 4 critical meetings you are leading. Lifetime ban. I’m all for second chances but 4??? Fucking 4?

If only the UFC had a division for guys who can’t make 125 lbs.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Moving up is such a simple solution. Seems strange he didn't do it already.

He should cut himself if he ever wants anyone to believe him again. Vowed to retire if he ever missed weight again, pulled a quick 180 on that one after this fight tho

He could just stop being an undisciplined fighter. He missed at BW too. Guy obviously baloons up in between fights and then can't cut the weight

He just can't cut weight well, so he needs to drop a few pounds of mass. He has a 63 inch reach which will be tough at Bantamweight. Not tough just at Bantamweight, tough for everyday living - it's probably tough to reach around and wipe his ass.

He needs to be cut. If everyone with a sick kid was given a pass to miss weight by the UFC no one would watch this shit

3 strikes and you're forced to move up should be a rule. For the fighter's own safety for that matter.

Scrap the whole division. No grown man should weigh 125lbs.

fuck u
tenor.gif

Well, then make weight. It’s really simple, don’t do something that causes you to worry what the consequences will be.

Fuck this dude. Using his son for sympathy points. Great wrestlefucker tho.

Back