Ray Borg is worried about the UFC cutting him after missing weight for the 4th time

It's probably something that should cross his mind yeah. He's not selling any merch or PPVs and has breeched 4 fight agreement contracts now. In fairly short order. That's a pretty high level of unprofessionalism

He is already tiny, and short and has like zero % body fat and very lean muscle.. so he ain't gonna lose anymore, just go to BW, its very simple, just wasting everyones time with the constant I'm sorry, sounds like the same interview on loop..

Move up or get out, it's quite simple really

The first couple times I felt bad for Ray.

But it gets to the point of when is enough enough.

His kid is ill, and that is a tragedy. But that doesn’t mean he gets a pass every time he misses weight

He should be. Missing weight repeatedly, not being a big draw, not putting on memorable fights, meh record. Recipe for getting cut.

It's fitting he's got his kid there because his medical bills are the only reason to feel sorry for Borg. Guy missed weight even more then on his record too never forget DJ vs Borg was postponed because of his weight cut, meanwhile DJ wouldn't fight TJ because he might not make flyweight.

He is already tiny, and short and has like zero % body fat and very lean muscle.. so he ain't gonna lose anymore, just go to BW, its very simple, just wasting everyones time with the constant I'm sorry, sounds like the same interview on loop..

Move up or get out, it's quite simple really

The first couple times I felt bad for Ray.

But it gets to the point of when is enough enough.

His kid is ill, and that is a tragedy. But that doesn’t mean he gets a pass every time he misses weight

He missed weight at BW before.

They should. His job is to train, make weight, and show up to fight.

Just like the rest of us, we all have responsibilities to follow at work. If we don't, well then we risk the chance of being let go.

His wife must be a hell of a cook because those are some expensive meals. Has anyone added up his losses due to penalties?

His wife must be a hell of a cook because those are some expensive meals. Has anyone added up his losses due to penalties?

He missed weigh 4 times including one at bantamweight. He lost his BW fight by decision but won the rest.

He got the $ penalty, I guess they won't offer another 125 fight

He should be worried, it’s a part of his job to make weight.

Like the rest of us with our jobs.
We need to be on time, be in uniform, meet deadlines, or whatever requirements our job has.
For a professional fighter making weight is a requirement.

Back