Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

I still dont understand why exactly I should consider those type of women hotter than the raven haired security girl. What if they are usually too skinny for my taste? I can get skinny women, so that cant be the answer.

I never once said or suggested that you should not find your own taste more attractive.

My point is addressed at those so blinded by personal bias that they cannot step back and see other women and body types as attractive. Specifically the guys who act like most of the most beautiful women in the world (as per popular opinion) are hideous as they focus on any singular flaw.

I have a type. Most have a type. But most can also step back from that type and recognize others as beautiful, even if not our type. To start yelling ugly is just dumb and as this thread has pointed out rooted in ones own insecurity of 'I cant get that girl so I no longer find her attractive'.

I never once said or suggested that you should not find your own taste more attractive.

My point is addressed at those so blinded by personal bias that they cannot step back and see other women and body types as attractive. Specifically the guys who act like most of the most beautiful women in the world (as per popular opinion) are hideous as they focus on any singular flaw.

I have a type. Most have a type. But most can also step back from that type and recognize others as beautiful, even if not our type. To start yelling ugly is just dumb and as this thread has pointed out rooted in ones own insecurity of 'I cant get that girl so I no longer find her attractive'.

Interestingly, RSH doesn't seem to have a type. Whether you're white, black, or Mexican, RSH will gladly sign for the delivery of your package.

Can't see the first gif for some reason. Really wish someone would show her this thread, I wonder if she would continue to put hands on fighters.

Are you on mobile? It didn't work for me either until I got on a computer.

I love sherdog, there was one whitebelt in this thread couple pages back saying he was gonna try to find her at the next event lol

Back