Ratings by Time Zone?

Silent Majority

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey I am wondering which time zone has the higher rating. East or West? I just moved out to the East coast and have found it tougher to watch UFC events when they come on at 10pm rather than 7pm. Any thoughts?

I don't know but I agree that waiting till 10 to watch the fights sucks. I'd like them to start earlier.

same deal, i moved out from the west coast, its harder to watch now, its more of a night time event than a pre going out thing - i think it makes the decision as to whether or not to actually dedicate a night to the event harder

same deal, i moved out from the west coast, its harder to watch now, its more of a night time event than a pre going out thing - i think it makes the decision as to whether or not to actually dedicate a night to the event harder

You summed it up for me. I use to watch the fights, they get over at about 10 then go and hit the town. Now it consumes the whole night since they get over at 1am. I was just wondering if the ratings for events were higher on the west coast because of this.

Well the ratings dropped when they moved it forward an hour, so they moved it back (at least that's what I heard). As a Floridian it is tough to stay up until 1 in the morning some nights, especially when some cards have a couple of lack luster fights in a row.

I am guessing somewhere in Europe because that is where most of the streams originate

Back