Rating girls with ten point scale...

I dont think theres such a thing as a 10 / 10 . A 10 is a fantasy and I dont think fantasy is achievable or sustainable .

Last edited:
I have a buddy who only rates girls as 1 or 0. As in would bang or wouldnt bang. Suffice to say he bangs a lot of 5s

There's nothing wrong with the 10 point scale so long as everyone keep's in mind the fact that it's SUBJECTIVE. One man's 7 could be another man's 4.

So it has no value really in giving someone else an accurate assessment of a woman's attractiveness. Say a guy's setting up his buddy on a blind date and tells him "this girls a solid 8" and then the friend finally meets her and thinks "wtf? This chick's only a 6".

I suppose someone could try making a unified 10 point scale based on BMI, skin condition, symmetry of features, measurements etc. but even that would have limited value because some guys like em thin, some like em thick etc.

You can see a lot of self proclaimed alphas on the internet using this scale to rate women's beauty. But to me, it seems absolutely ridiculous and retarded. Thoughts?
Do you think beauty is on the inside or something?

large.jpg

I just go by "wood," "wood if drunk," and "wouldn't." Fuck all those numbers.

girls are either cutie, or O: OH MY GOSH!!!! O: (dis happen usually when they got that big booty)
thats my scale
oh, i guess i have my "well, she's not cute, BUT DONT BE MEAN" level, as well as, "she's not ugly . . . looks a little odd . . . BUT DONT BE MEAN TO HER!!!"
yeah. there. this is how i rate attractiveness in my mind x:

Women have been judged on the 10 point must system since long before the internet.

Therefore I give this thread potato/10.

I believe in a four digit scale.

1st digit is binary: 1 for would 0 for nope
2nd digit is face: 0-9 scale
3rd digit is body: 0-9 scale
4th is personality: 0-9 scale

So to give an example, the perfect woman would register as a 1999

girls are either cutie, or O: OH MY GOSH!!!! O: (dis happen usually when they got that big booty)
thats my scale
oh, i guess i have my "well, she's not cute, BUT DONT BE MEAN" level, as well as, "she's not ugly . . . looks a little odd . . . BUT DONT BE MEAN TO HER!!!"
yeah. there. this is how i rate attractiveness in my mind x:

Fascinating.

Back